Questions You Should Ask
Before Choosing An Analytical Laboratory :
- How long has the lab been in business ?
- Is the lab certified for all parameters of interest ?
- Has the lab or its owners ever declared bankrupcy ?
- Do they do all analyses in house or do subcontract part
of the work?
- Does ther lab have GC/MS capability? HPLC? IC ? ICP?
- Will samples be picked up on demand?
- What is the average turnaround time?
- Do they have a Ph.D. scientist on staff available to
answer technical questions?
- Does the lab have an approved Quality Assurance Plan ?
- Do they have a toll free 800 number?
Don't assume that your analyses are performed
correctly by another lab - Know that they are at Spectrum.
Spectrum Laboratories Inc.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL & Savannah, GA U.S.A.