How to remove makeup naturally?
It’s no longer a secret that removing make-up before bedtime is a very important step for skin and face care. If you don’t take the time to remove your makeup properly, you risk having skin problems, whether it’s pimples, acne or oily-looking skin.
10 Tips therefore offers you 10 natural make-up removers to remove your make-up naturally tonight. Good reading!
1. Almond oil-based natural makeup remover
The first homemade makeup remover is made from sweet almond oil and lemon juice.
In equal quantity it is enough to mix the sweet almond oil and the lemon juice and to soak a cotton or small soft wipe for the face.
Some people will also add a little petroleum jelly to this homemade makeup remover recipe.
2. Remove makeup with milk and honey
Another recipe for removing make-up naturally consists of mixing milk and honey. In a container with a lid add:
- 3 tablespoons of organic honey.
- 5 tablespoons of milk.
- 4 tablespoons of mineral water.
You must shake well to mix the 3 ingredients before using this recipe to remove your face makeup.
3. A yogurt-based makeup remover
Yogurt is eaten as a snack, but why not use it in your evening routine to remove makeup from your face? To do this:
- Simply apply plain yogurt all over your face.
- Leave to act for 10 to 15 minutes on the skin.
- Then with a wet wipe or a wet cotton remove all the yogurt from the face with cool water.
In addition to being effective as a make-up remover, yogurt will give you beautiful, smooth and luminous skin.
4. Remove eye makeup with petroleum jelly
Did you know that petroleum jelly can be used to remove eye makeup. Indeed, Vaseline is ideal for removing eyeliner and mascara around the eyes.
A cotton ball, a small cloth or even a handkerchief is enough to remove make-up from the eyes. So once the petroleum jelly has been applied, just pass a little warm water to completely remove the makeup around the eyes.
5. A homemade cleansing milk recipe
Another homemade recipe for creating your own natural cleansing milk is to mix milk and cucumber juice.
You need to use the same amount of cucumber juice and milk to pull off this trick.
6. Make-up remover for oily skin
If you have oily skin, you probably know that makeup can unfortunately make the situation worse. Hence the importance of always using a quality makeup remover that is as natural as possible.
For oily skin, a cleanser made from fresh tomato juice and whole milk is ideal. You can use the juice of 5 large tomatoes and about 1/2 liter of milk to make this grandmother’s recipe.
7. Natural makeup remover with canola oil
Another natural tip for removing make-up properly consists of:
- Mix 3 tablespoons of canola oil and 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Then soak a cotton pad or wipe to remove make-up from your face.
- Finally, rinse with lukewarm water and you are completely cleansed.
8. Warm milk to remove makeup
To remove make-up from your face naturally, you can use the lukewarm milk trick. Here’s how to do this trick:
- Heat 5 tablespoons of milk to make it lukewarm.
- Then soak a cotton pad to start removing make-up from the face.
- Rinse with lukewarm water to remove remaining makeup and milk.
9. Strawberries as makeup remover
Another grandma’s recipe for making your own makeup remover is to use:
- The juice of 200 g of fresh strawberries.
- 5 tablespoons of powdered milk.
Then we mix everything in a container or bottle. You can store this makeup remover recipe in the refrigerator.
10. Rose water and lemon
A last homemade makeup remover that I want to share with you is that of rose water and lemon juice. Here’s how:
- Mix equal parts lemon juice and rose water in a container.
- Put your new makeup remover in the refrigerator to keep it longer.
And you, what is your favorite homemade makeup remover recipe?