How to have very soft hands?
Having rough and cracked hands is not pleasant. We all dream of having soft and smooth hands, but what is the best way to achieve this?
10 Tips offers you today 10 beauty tips and treatments to have soft hands quickly. Good reading!
1. Hydration for soft, smooth hands
How do you expect to have soft, smooth hands if you don’t take the time to properly moisturize them? So to have soft and healthy hands, hydration is really very important.
There are all kinds of good moisturizing, protective and restorative hand creams out there these days. You also have some that are enriched with vitamins or even plant extracts in order to have even softer hands.
You don’t need to spend a fortune on brand name and often very expensive hand cream. Here is a restorative lotion to restore softness and suppleness to your hands.
Mixa hand cream
- Ideal for moisturizing and repairing damaged hands
- Prevents premature aging of the hands
- Restores suppleness and softness to the hands
2. Wear gloves to do the dishes
Did you know that simply washing dishes by hand can make your hands rough, dry and much less flexible?
Even though dish soaps are becoming more and more gentle on the skin, it is preferable to wear gloves when washing dishes by hand after meals.
Some dish soaps are more toxic and therefore more irritating to the hands. Also by putting on washing-up gloves you will avoid soaking your hands in the grease and other dirt present in the sink.
In addition to the dishes you can also wear your gloves for cleaning, gardening and maintenance of the house.
3. Make hands soft with coffee
Do you like to test recipes and home remedies? Well, a grandmother’s recipe for making your hands very soft is to use the benefits of coffee grounds.
And yes, popular for our gardening tips and insects, coffee grounds are also useful for softening hands.
Coffee is an ingredient that is good for exfoliating and tightening the pores of the skin. So why not use it to have beautiful, soft and caring hands?
Here’s how to use it on her hands:
- Take the coffee grounds and add a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Rub your hands for 3 to 5 minutes with this mixture.
- Repeat 2-3 times weekly to soften hands.
This natural trick is really very effective in restoring suppleness and softness to your hands.
4. Sweet almond oil to moisturize the skin
If you have very dry and irritated hands, sweet almond oil can be an excellent solution to this dry skin problem.
I advise you to choose a sweet almond oil certified ORGANIC and above all 100% natural so that it is really beneficial for your hands, your face and your body.
If you don’t have one at home, I suggest one here of first quality and above all at an excellent price:
Sweet almond oil – Birth
- Premium quality and 100% natural oil
- Ideal for skin and hair care
- Moisturizes, softens and softens the hands
This sweet almond oil is also very useful for the whole body. Here is an article about it: How to have smooth and soft skin?
5. Honey, a tip for soft hands
Do you like the taste of honey on toast in the morning or on melting brie at dinner? Why not use it now to restore softness to hands and feet?
Here’s how to use honey to make your hands sweet:
- Soak hands in a bowl of hot water for 5 minutes.
- Then add a little honey and mix the water well.
- Soak your hands again for a few minutes.
In the end, a fresh and soothing softness will then be felt on your hands. A homemade recipe to repeat every week to have soft hands at all times.
6. Clay treatment against crevices
If you have very dry hands and you notice cracks, I know a shock treatment to restore softness and suppleness to your hands and feet.
Here is what it takes to concoct this homemade recipe for soft hands:
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- 2 tablespoons of clay.
- Add 1 tablespoon of cold water and mix everything.
- Apply the mixture on the hands and more particularly on the cracks.
To have really soft hands and prevent cracks and dryness of the hands, it is best to repeat this remedy once a week.
Buy a hand cream based on white clay and vegetable oils:
- White clay and vegetable oils
- Ideal for very dry hands
- No greasy effect on the hands
7. Soft hands with sugar and lemon
When it comes to softness and dryness of the hands, there are many recipes from grandmothers that we can test. Unfortunately, they are not all equally effective.
Here’s one made with sugar and lemon juice that should please your hands:
- Mix sugar and lemon juice in a small bowl (it is important to mix the 2 ingredients very well)
- Then do as if you were washing your hands by rubbing all of them well for one to two minutes.
Your hands will quickly regain a youthful softness thanks to this 100% natural trick!
8. Olive oil and fine salt
Just like the previous trick based on sugar and lemon juice, the remedy based on olive oil and fine salt is just as effective in softening the hands.
Here’s how to do this trick:
- Mix 2 tablespoons of olive oil with 1/2 teaspoon of fine salt.
- Rub your hands with this mixture for a few minutes.
- Then rinse your hands with lukewarm water to finish.
Thanks to this trick, the skin of your hands will be as soft as a baby’s. You can also use this solution to make the skin under your feet less rough and very soft.
9. Protect your hands from the cold
In winter or simply on colder days, hands can quickly become dry and cracked… So say goodbye to softness! It is something very common and normal, especially for the skin on the hands and even on the feet.
So how do you protect your hands?
So to protect them so that the hands keep their natural softness even in winter, get into the habit of always covering your hands well with very warm gloves or mittens.
It’s a simple trick that will allow you to keep your hands soft and above all to prevent them from cracking and drying out even more.
10. Moisturizer for skin and hands
If you are looking for a really effective moisturizer for dry hands but also to treat and control eczema, rosacea and even psoriasis then we have the ideal product for you!
Here is a beeswax cream that you can easily find right here and that can restore the softness you deserve to your hands but also treat a multitude of skin ailments.
Take a few moments to read all the benefits and uses of this beeswax cream on Amazon. You will find opinions and comments from users that should quickly convince you.