How to stop having dandruff?
Having dandruff is not pleasant. Not only is it embarrassing to walk around with your shoulders covered in dandruff, but it also stings a lot!
Many people struggle with dandruff and sometimes it’s quite a nightmare! Here are anti-dandruff tips and tricks that are really very effective!
1. Aspirin for dandruff
Did you know that you can treat your dandruff problem with aspirin? Indeed, here is how to succeed with this anti-dandruff tip:
- Start by dissolving 100 mg of aspirin in half a glass of water.
- Wash the hair and after rinsing, simply massage the scalp with this solution.
Do not rinse the hair, this will also calm the itching. You can do this anti-dandruff treatment once a week.
2. Seawater, a natural remedy for dandruff
Salt water will have a beneficial effect on dandruff. So if you go to the sea, take the opportunity to swim as much as possible. Ten days of bathing will do your hair a lot of good and eliminate a large part of dandruff.
Not planning a vacation by the sea? Massage your scalp once or twice a week with water in which you have dissolved sea salt.
Seawater is an excellent natural remedy for dandruff.
3. Rosemary essential oil is anti-dandruff
Rosemary regulates the production of sebum in your scalp. It also prevents dandruff. So here is how to use this anti-dandruff essential oil:
- Pour a few drops of rosemary essential oil into the palms of your hands
- Gently massage the scalp with rosemary oil.
- Then leave to act for fifteen minutes, then rinse the hair.
It is possible to do the same with an infusion of rosemary. Infuse a tablespoon of rosemary leaves in a cup of hot water, and apply to your hair. Massage lightly and leave on for a few minutes before rinsing.
Rosemary essential oil
- To prevent dandruff
- Helps regulate sebum production
- Relieves cramps and sprains in massage
Other essential oils for hair can help you treat your dandruff problem. Here are a few :
- Clary sage essential oil
- Lavender essential oil
- Lemon essential oil
- Thyme essential oil
4. Yogurt against dandruff
Plain yogurt is a good natural remedy for dandruff in hair and moreover, it will soften your hair. Here are the steps needed to achieve this natural trick:
- Start by washing your hair with your usual shampoo and rinsing.
- Then apply some plain yogurt to your scalp and massage in lightly.
- Leave on for 20 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
- Repeat this treatment at least 2 or 3 times a week.
For even more efficiency, add 7 drops of lemon essential oil to plain yogurt. Apply to the scalp, massage gently, and leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse, then wash your hair as usual.
5. Dandruff treatments
Several anti-dandruff treatments exist on the market, often in the form of shampoo or lotion.
- Antifungal treatments that eliminate fungi that can cause dandruff
- Anti-proliferatives that slow down the overproduction of dermal cells
- And finally, keratolytics that break down dandruff.
Most of these treatments are sold in pharmacies and are very effective against dandruff. Ask your pharmacist for advice if you are unsure which anti-dandruff treatment to choose.
Here is an anti-dandruff shampoo based on tea tree oil and lavender essential oil. This shampoo with antifungal and antibacterial effect is ideal for preventing and eliminating dandruff.
6. Anti-dandruff tips
When you wash your hair, avoid rubbing your scalp vigorously. It is best to do gentle circular massages to avoid dandruff.
Also, if you are itchy, try to refrain from scratching as much as possible. It would make your dandruff problem worse while irritating your scalp.
Another very useful tip, get into the habit of rinsing your hair with cold water. This will help relieve irritation in your scalp and get rid of dandruff.
7. Homemade dandruff shampoo recipe
Here is a very simple recipe to make your own anti-dandruff shampoo. Here are the steps to make this homemade anti-dandruff shampoo:
- Combine the amount of shampoo needed to wash your hair and 6 drops of tea tree essential oil.
- Wash your hair as usual, but insisting on the scalp.
- Then leave on for 2 minutes before rinsing well.
You could also choose eucalyptus essential oil, for much the same effect against dandruff.
8. A cider vinegar mask against dandruff
Apple cider vinegar is a good ally to have when you have skin problems, but also dandruff. To make an apple cider vinegar dandruff mask,
- Add a little water to 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Apply this anti-dandruff solution to your scalp, massaging gently.
- Then wrap a towel around your hair
- Leave on for 15 minutes. Then rinse thoroughly.
This grandmother’s recipe seems really effective for those looking for a natural solution against dandruff.
9. Thyme and vinegar to treat dandruff
The antiseptic properties of thyme will help you fight dandruff. To do this, here are the preparation steps:
- Mix two handfuls of thyme with one liter of water.
- Boil for 5 minutes and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Then filter the mixture and then add 2 tablespoons of spirit vinegar.
To treat your dandruff problemmassage your scalp for a long time with this preparation, then rinse well.
10. Make dandruff disappear with baking soda
Baking soda, a miraculous ingredient, will also be useful in your fight against dandruff. Here’s how to eliminate dandruff with baking soda:
- Simply add a teaspoon to your shampoo and mix well.
- Then wash your hair with this mixture.
- Gently rub into your scalp, and rinse thoroughly.
Whether it’s for this anti-dandruff trick or for our many other tips and tricks on 10-trucs.com, here is baking soda at a low price:
- Ideal for this anti-dandruff recipe
- For a multitude of tips and tricks
- TOP quality price!