How to use black soap on the body? The benefits of black soap are numerous for the body and face. For oily skin, as a moisturizer, as a shower gel and many other things to do.
Here are some interesting tips, tricks and benefits of black soap for the body and face. Good reading!
1. A body scrub with black soap
As black soap is very moisturizing in addition to being rich in vitamin E, it is possible to use it as a body scrub.
Here is how to use black soap as a scrub:
- Take black soap on the fingertips and apply it with circular movements on the body and face.
- Leave on the skin for about 10 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water to finish.
This scrub allows you to have a beautiful soft and clean skin by eliminating dead cells and impurities on the body and face.
2. Make a shower gel with black soap
Now how about making your own black soap shower gel recipe?
Super easy to do! Here’s how:
- Add 3 teaspoons of black soap to a glass of hot water.
- Mix well and rub the body with this homemade shower gel.
- Repeat 2 or 3 times a week for clear and soft skin.
This shower gel recipe allows you to deeply moisturize the skin of your body in a natural way.
3. Use black soap as a natural anti-wrinkle
If you have a few small wrinkles here and there on your face, then black soap may be the solution you were missing!
Indeed, black soap helps preserve the epidermis in addition to deeply moisturizing the face, which makes it an excellent anti-wrinkle treatment.
- Apply a small amount of black soap to the skin of the face
- Leave on for 5 minutes and rinse with cold water
- Repeat daily to reduce and prevent wrinkles.
For body and face care, it is important to properly store and keep your black soap. Absolutely avoid heat.
It is best to store the black soap cool directly in the refrigerator and avoid temperature changes.
If it is not stored in a dry and cool place, black soap may harden and become difficult to apply to the body and face.
5. Other uses of black soap
In addition to being a care for the body and the face, black soap can be used for a multitude of other tasks at home.
Here are some possible uses for black soap:
- For cleaning floors, floors and tiles.
- To clean the dishes.
- To clean windows and glass.
- For cleaning stubborn stains on clothes.
- For cleaning paint brushes.
- To replace a ton of cleaners.
- To clean and shine silverware.