How to make homemade purell?
As I write this new article, we are in a real global crisis linked to the famous and disastrous Coronovirus, the Covid-19, which sows terror and misunderstanding among the population.
While goods and “stocks” are becoming increasingly scarce, I thought I would share with you some 10-tips of recipes for antibacterial gels that are easy to make at home.
1. Homemade recipe to make homemade Purell
The first recipe is to somehow make your own homemade « Purell ». For this gel you need:
- 1/3 vegetable glycerin
- 1/2 cup isopropyl alcohol – rubbing alcohol
- 2 or 3 drops of lavender essential oil
Lavender is optional in this recipe and you can of course use another essential oil according to your taste.
2. Homemade anti-bacterial gel: Aloe vera and essential oils
Another recipe for making your own hand sanitizer gel consists of the following ingredients:
- 1 teaspoon flaxseed oil or other vegetable oil (use an oil you have at home).
- 3 tablespoons of aloe vera gel.
- 10 drops of Tea Tree essential oil.
- 10 drops of lavender essential oil.
- 1 teaspoon rubbing alcohol – 70% alcohol
Mix all the ingredients well in a container or bottle of your choice. You can of course double or triple the recipe to have a good amount of disinfectant gel for the whole family.
3. Develop hand sanitizer by WHO
The WHO, the World Health Organization, offers a complete guide to creating your own disinfectant to protect yourself from viruses and bacteria effectively.
The 2 formulas proposed by the WHO are proposed to prepare a “very” large quantity of homemade disinfectant.
To consult this guide it is here: Develop a hydroalcoholic solution.
4. Watch your hands!
Of course, the more you wash your hands, the more dry and red they are likely to become. So if you like to have very soft hands, you will need to use a few natural products or remedies.
Sweet almond oil is certainly the most effective natural product to restore softness and beauty to your dry and irritated hands due to antibacterial gel.
For other tips and tricks for soft and smooth hands, read this other article: How to make hands soft?