1. Clean white soles with baking soda
Baking soda is a natural product that is really very useful for bleaching and cleaning different surfaces and materials such as the soles of white sneakers.
Here’s how to use it on your white soles:
- Mix some baking soda with cold water and form a paste.
- Use a brush and rub the soles with the paste, insisting on the stains.
- Rinse the sole of your shoes with a damp cloth and repeat as needed.
You can also replace the baking soda with soda crystals which are also effective for whitening yellowed soles but also for cleaning white fabric sneakers.
2. Rub the soles of sneakers with the clay stone
Another natural product to remove stains and marks from your white soles is Claystone.
Simple and fast here is how to use it well:
- Dampen a cloth or sponge with water and apply some clay stone.
- Vigorously rub the yellowed soles to whiten them well.
- Rinse the soles with a damp cloth to complete the cleaning.
- Natural white clay stone.
- Ideal for whitening sneaker soles.
- To clean and whiten everything.
3. Remove traces and marks on white soles with a solvent
For stubborn stains, traces and marks on white soles, using a solvent is an excellent tip to try.
- Use a cotton ball or a small cloth and soak it in a solvent.
- Put on gloves (to protect your hands) and vigorously rub the marks on the soles.
- Once the stains and marks have been removed, clean the rest of the sole to whiten the entire surface.
For this trick, a nail polish remover is ideal and really effective in removing stains and marks from white soles.
4. Whiten the soles with a magic sponge
If you don’t know this cleaning product yet, then it’s high time to get this magic sponge!
It is a sponge that is wetted with a little water to rub and remove the most stubborn stains and marks. If you are looking for a cheap product to clean soles and white shoes then the magic sponge is a good solution.
- Easily removes stubborn stains and marks.
- Whitens white sneaker soles.
- For shoe, floor, sink, wall, kitchen, etc.
5. Grandma’s tip for removing stains from shoe soles
If you like to test grandmother’s remedies then the following one you will love for its simplicity! Just use white paste toothpaste!
Indeed, here is how to remove stains with toothpaste:
- Use an old toothbrush and white toothpaste (not gel).
- Rub stains and marks to thoroughly whiten shoe soles.
- Rinse with a damp cloth and repeat as needed if stains persist.