How to attract luck to yourself? It seems that some people are luckier than others in life, isn’t it? And you, are you lucky and lucky in life?
Are you interested in attracting luck to your home? Here are 10 tips and objects to attract luck and success!
1. Lucky color
Did you know that we all have a lucky color? In connection with our astrological sign, we all have a lucky color.
Here are the colors that attract luck according to your astrology sign:
- The sign of Aries is the Red
- The sign of Taurus is the green
- The sign of Gemini is themoney
- The sign of Cancer is White
- The sign of Leo is thegold
- The sign of Virgo is the yellow
- The sign of Libra is the sky blue
- The sign of Scorpio is the black
- The sign of Sagittarius is the mauve
- The sign of Capricorn is the Brown
- The sign of Aquarius is the dark blue
- The sign of Pisces is turquoise
Now that you know the lucky color associated with your sign, favor lucky objects of this color.
2. A Japanese lucky cat
Have you ever seen or heard of Japanese lucky cats? The Maneiki Neko cat is very popular when it comes to good luck and luck. It is in fact a small traditional Japanese porcelain or ceramic statuette. We find them in gold, black, pink, red and white.
If you want to be lucky in several areas of your life, then the Maneiki Neko cat in gold color is a lucky charm to have at home.
To know everything about this Japanese lucky object:
To know everything about the Maneki Neko lucky cat, go to Wikipedia where a full article can be read.
3. Have a positive attitude
Are you a positive person in everyday life? I ask the question because simply being positive and driving the negative out of your life will help bring good luck and happiness into your life, that’s a promise!
It is therefore very important to work on yourself to be less negative in order to find positivism in everything you do and in all situations. If you are surrounded by negative people who are not doing anything good with their lives, it is better to change your company. In addition to attracting luck and happiness, you will quickly feel liberated and much better in your life in general.
4. Getting lucky with a four-leaf clover
It’s no longer a secret for anyone, the 4-leaf clover is an ideal lucky object to attract luck in your life.
Of course you can kneel in the grass in search of the rare clover or even wear an object such as a jewel representing a 4-leaf clover.
Meanings of 4 leaf clover:
Each of the leaves of this famous clover has a meaning:
- the liver
- the charity
- luck for the 4th leaf
If you are looking for a lucky charm to attract luck, money and success in your life then here is a very nice key ring:
- Superb quality key ring.
- With 4 leaf clover, horseshoe and heart.
- To attract luck and happiness in his life.
5. Have a lucky item
It’s not just the Maneiki Neko cat and the 4-leaf clover that bring good luck, there are several other items in the lucky category.
Several lucky objects are considered as common threads to attract luck. There are four-leaf clovers of course, but also
- rabbit’s foot
- horse Shoe
- the keys
- the elephant
- the Jin Chan
- the ladybug
- the Dalarna horse
- the dream catcher
- and several other small and large objects.
6. Attract luck with Fatima’s Hand
Maybe you don’t know this trick or rather this object, but the Hand of Fatima is an object that you absolutely must have to attract good luck in your life.
This small hand represents the hand of the daughter of the famous Prophet Muhammad.
This object once very popular among Muslims as a lucky charm has quickly become an object of luck everywhere in the world no matter where you come from. It is an item for attracting good luck that is extremely popular among both men and women.
Here is a pretty necklace with a Fatma’s hand pendant:
7. Luck Ritual
Several rituals to attract luck exist, did you know? You will find it among other things in white magic books or on certain specialized websites.
Some luck rituals are very simple to perform and will only require candles, incense or essential oils. Other rituals to have even more luck and happiness require more objects and preparations to succeed.
Here is a simple ritual for good luck to do at home:
- Place 3 incense sticks in the same room (one near a window).
- Sit comfortably on the floor (position of your choice).
- Thank the life you have (only true affirmations).
- Continue until you feel good and happy.
To succeed in attracting luck to your home and your life, repeat this magic ritual once a week.
8. Find your lucky number
Take the time to notice over time which number suits you best, inspires you the most and makes you the luckiest.
This figure should normally follow you all your life. Betting on him and associating things with him could eventually bring you luck and success. We can of course rely on our lucky numbers of the day for our horoscope, but it is better to find the real lucky number(s) and numbers that surround your existence.
What is my lucky number?
- Aries sign: 5 – 8 – 16 – 24 – 37 – 43 -51
- Sign of Taurus: 5 – 8 – 10 – 11 – 23 – 34 – 45
- Sign of Gemini: 6 – 9 – 11 – 19 – 25 – 35 – 60
- Sign of Cancer: 8 – 10 – 21 – 28 – 29 – 47 – 48
- Sign of Leo: 2 – 3 – 4 – 17 – 18 – 37 – 44
- Sign of Virgo: 4 – 9 – 16 – 17 – 22 – 38 – 41
- Sign of Libra: 6 – 7 – 26 – 30 – 35 – 38 – 53
- Sign of Scorpio: 4 – 8 – 10 – 17 – 19 – 41 – 49
- Sign of Sagittarius: 1 – 5 – 8 – 22 – 29 – 33 – 44
- Sign of Capricorn: 7 – 10 – 18 – 21 – 24 – 36 – 59
- Sign of Aquarius: 6 – 7 – 13 – 16 – 27 – 34 – 47
- Pisces sign: 3 – 8 – 17 – 17 – 33 – 38 – 44
If you happen to see the same numbers in several of your dreams at night but also during the day, it is a sign of luck that should not be overlooked. When you wake up, take the time to write them down so you don’t forget them.
9. Crossing your fingers… Still very effective!
Another gesture and ritual to attract luck is to cross your fingers! A simple, quick and effective little ritual for many of us.
We cross our fingers among other things to grant a wish, to have more luck or to have something that we really want a lot.
In the past, this gesture was often done in pairs, especially for a union between two people, for example, so why not do it with your other half now, right away? ? Good luck!
10. Confide in the Fountain of Luck
Finding a fountain that inspires us and entrusting her with her desires and desires could well bring luck to you. Better still, throw in a coin as a sign of offering and your chances and successes will multiply.
Now that you know how to attract luck into your life, we hope you succeed in taking back your life, your success and your destiny in your own hands!
Realizing your biggest dreams takes more than luck and money! Come and read our article on this subject: How to realize your dreams without money?