How to avoid baldness naturally?
Baldness is a common phenomenon, particularly in men, but can also affect women. Unfortunately, there are no miracle remedies to avoid baldness!
Here are some tips and tricks to delay baldness and avoid going bald too quickly.
1. Eat well to delay baldness
Your hair, like your body, depends on good nutrition for good health. Your hair therefore needs vitamins and minerals, including vitamins A and B12, as well as quality protein in sufficient quantities.
Did you know that a lack of biotin in your diet can accelerate hair loss and therefore cause baldness.
Indeed, a biotin deficiency can accelerate hair loss and cause hair thinning and brittleness.
This vitamin is mainly found in dairy products and nuts, but for those who cannot consume these products, it is possible to turn to lentils and hard-boiled eggs.
2. Maintain your hair well to avoid baldness
As the hair is fragile, be sure to treat it gently. Taking care of your hair and scalp can help you slow down male and female pattern baldness.
Here are some tips and things to do to take care of your hair:
- Choose mild cleansers and apply a hair mask once a week.
- Avoid very hot water when washing and brushing your hair while it is still wet. Hair is more easily breakable when damp. Instead, detangle your hair with your fingers or by using a wide-toothed comb.
- As much as possible, let your hair air dry rather than using a hair dryer. The heat attacks and weakens the hair.
- Massage your scalp while you’re in the shower to stimulate it and help hair growth.
I know there are hair loss shampoos online, although tempting, this type of shampoo is ineffective for baldness.
3. Castor oil against baldness
Castor oil has excellent natural properties to promote hair growth. This oil is even considered by many men to be an effective remedy to prevent or rather to delay baldness.
So here is how to use castor oil against baldness:
- Heat some castor oil between your hands for a few seconds.
- Then gently rub the scalp and hair to allow the oil to penetrate.
- Leave it on your head for a few hours, preferably overnight, then wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
- Nourishes, strengthens and stimulates the hair.
- Care of eyelashes, nails, hair and skin.
- Makes hair smoother and stronger.
4. Coconut oil to slow down hair loss
Coconut oil may not be the best thing to stop baldness, but it will help slow hair loss naturally.
Indeed, in addition to slowing down hair loss, coconut oil stimulates growth by keeping it well hydrated and healthy. Here’s how to use it on your hair:
- Apply coconut oil to the hair, massaging the scalp well, paying particular attention to the ends.
- Then wrap the hair in a warm towel and leave the coconut oil on overnight.
- The next day, rinse and wash the hair as usual with a mild shampoo.
In addition to helping to slow hair loss, you will be able to use this natural product to prepare your body and face oils.
- Excellent natural emollient.
- Ideal oil for hair care.
- For hair, body and face.
5. Fight baldness with fenugreek oil
Fenugreek oil is an increasingly popular natural product with men and women looking for a natural solution to combat hair loss.
You can therefore use this oil for:
- Reduce hair loss, both in men and women.
- Strengthen the hair and make it shinier.
- Provide the minerals and vitamins the hair needs.
- Promote hair growth and regrowth.
You can use this oil the same way you use coconut oil or castor oil on your hair.
6. Green tea to prevent baldness
It has been shown that applying green tea to the hair can help reduce the problem of baldness or at least slow down hair loss naturally.
Here’s how to pull off this green tea trick on your hair:
- Brew 2 green tea bags in a cup of water and let cool to room temperature.
- Then apply the cooled green tea to the hair and leave on for 1 hour.
- Rinse hair well to finish and let air dry.
You can also rinse your hair with this infusion of green tea in the shower and then finish with a final rinse with warm water.
7. Delay baldness with plants
In addition to green tea, other natural herbal remedies can be tested for baldness and hair loss.
- nettle: I‘nettle is a plant that grows almost everywhere in the world and is known for its ability to reduce hair loss, while helping to re-grow it. After washing your hair with a mild shampoo, apply an infusion of nettle to your hair. Gently massage the scalp and leave on for 30 minutes before rinsing off with lukewarm water.
- Fenugreek: meanwhile, fenugreek has the property of reducing hair loss and promoting regrowth. As this plant is rich in vitamins A, E, C, B6 and B12, iron, zinc and protein, it will also help improve your general health. Available in the form of tablets or capsules, fenugreek can also be used as an infusion which is then applied to the hair.
- Rosemary: rosemary is also recognized for its stimulating properties on the scalp in addition to strengthening the hair and giving it more shine. In addition, consumed in infusion on a regular basis can slightly darken the hair and thus reduce the appearance of gray hair. To use it as a hair mask, macerate fresh rosemary stems in olive oil for a few days. Then, apply this oil on your hair by gently massaging the scalp. Leave on overnight before washing your hair with a mild shampoo. Alternatively, you could also add a few drops of rosemary essential oil to your shampoo. Attention, this plant is not recommended for pregnant women!
- aloe: for its part, the aloe gel helps to stimulate the blood circulation of the scalp while strengthening the hair. Make a mask of it by applying it to your hair, massaging it well but gently into your scalp and leaving it on for a few minutes before rinsing.
If your baldness becomes more and more apparent, know that there are different methods to hide it. Certain products, including mattifying powders, will help create the illusion of fuller hair.
You will find online and in specialized stores different colors and shades of hair powder to properly hide areas affected by baldness or alopecia.
Here is one that quickly covers up thinning hair:
- Covers thinning hair well.
- 5 hair colors.
- For men and women.