What to do to have a flat stomach?
After a few years of letting go, it may happen that your belly is a little rounder and less flat than before… It’s normal! Finding a flat stomach can be difficult and long for some people, but not impossible.
Fortunately, there are several tips and exercises to get back the flat stomach of your youth. 10 Tips presents you today with tips, homemade recipes and practical accessories to lose weight and have a flat stomach.
1. Hot water for a flat stomach…Really?
Have you ever heard of this grandmother’s recipe of drinking hot water to lose belly fat? Drinking plenty of water is a great tip to keep your stomach in shape and flat, but hot water adds that extra something to your flat stomach goal!
Just boil some water and let cool until the hot water can be drunk without burning your tongue! ? As hot water is not so tasty you can add a few drops of lemon juice or honey to give a little taste.
Of course, you have to pair this trick with the other flat stomach tips mentioned below to achieve success in losing belly fat. Hot water alone will not be enough to get a flat stomach quickly.
2. Activated charcoal for a flat stomach
If you like to test new natural products then activated vegetable charcoal is a product to test to help get a flat stomach faster. Indeed, vegetable charcoal helps good digestion thanks to its cleansing and especially absorbent properties.
In addition to being able to use this natural product to lose belly fat and deflate the belly, you will also be able to use it to whiten your teeth and greatly reduce bloating. If you don’t have any at home here are some right here:
If you’re feeling rather bloated and bloated then here’s an article you might like: How to deflate from the belly?
3. Pay attention to your diet
Your diet is extremely important if you want to lose belly fat and especially if you want to have a flat stomach quickly and why not have abs!
Indeed you have to be very careful about what you eat every day as meals and snacks. Avoid sweets, crisps, bread, pasta, etc. Opt for a healthy diet and you will notice a good difference in your weight, but especially in your belly.
But the most important thing is to eliminate as much sugar as possible from your diet, otherwise it may be difficult to have a flat stomach. Indeed fast sugars are even more harmful for your waistline, and therefore your belly, than fats! So the next time you go to the grocery store pay close attention to the sugar content of the foods you like to eat.
4. Tuck in your stomach to work your abs
It may seem like a really simplistic trick but it really works, so what are you waiting for, try it at home! Indeed, tucking in your stomach really works to have a flat and muscular stomach, for both men and women.
When you take a walk at dinner time or in the evening, get into the habit of tucking your stomach in all the way. By contracting the belly, you will quickly find a flat and firmer belly more quickly. In addition, the simple act of taking a walk will help you get in shape and stay healthy, what more could you ask for!
To go a little further you can also wear a sweat belt while walking or even while working.
5. A lemonade to lose weight
Water mixed with a little lemon juice, that’s a good trick to lose belly and thus have a flat stomach. Make a habit of drinking lemon water every day. Avoid drinking concentrated juice or soft drinks which are very bad for your health and which contribute to an increase in weight and fat in the belly.
Preparation of the slimming lemonade:
- Boil 2 liters of water and remove from heat
- Add the juice of 3 or 4 lemons to still boiling water
- Add 5 tablespoons of maple syrup or honey
- You can also add lemon peel for even more flavor
- Place the lemonade in the refrigerator to chill it well and have a drink whenever you have a little craving
You can also choose a slimming tea to succeed in losing weight more quickly and effectively in the stomach and body.
6. Chewing gum and bloated belly
And yes, chewing gum is to be avoided for men and women who want to have a flat stomach! You have understood correctly, it is absolutely necessary to avoid chewing gum.
Indeed, the simple fact of chewing gum makes you swallow a lot of air, transforming your belly into an air balloon. Avoid, especially if you want to lose your belly quickly.
7. Hula hoop and jump rope for flat stomach
Before moving on to real bodybuilding and cardio exercises, why not practice jumping rope and the hula hoop as a physical activity?
Indeed, the hula hoop and the jump rope are 2 fun activities and exercises to find a flat stomach as before. These are two very popular physical activities these days, so why not get yourself a jump rope and a hula-hoop right now?
8. Exercises to have a flat stomach
Before moving on to the explanation of the different exercises for a flat stomach, here is a video that explains the sheathing in detail. This is a series of sheathing-type exercises to quickly get a flat stomach! You will quickly adopt this 5-minute routine!
Here are very good exercises to firm the stomach and especially to have a flat stomach quickly:
- Stand upright with your legs hip-width apart.
- Hold a dumbbell in front of you (with both hands).
- Bend your legs and keep your back straight.
- While keeping the same position, you must now turn your upper body to the right and then come back to go to the left.
- Your legs and arms do not move, only your trunk moves.
The high hop – low lunge
- In a standing position, feet together, still hold your dumbbell with both hands, in front of you.
- Then bring your left foot back until your knees are almost on the ground. Your right leg will then be bent in front of you.
- At the same time, bend your arms to bring your dumbbell up to your forehead.
- Then bend your trunk to bring your head close to your front knees, but never move your arms.
- It’s just your upper body working. Then, straighten up to the starting position.
Side bending for a nice flat stomach
- From a standing position with your legs hip-width apart, hold a dumbbell in one hand and raise your arm to the sky. The other arm should stay down, hugging your body.
- Then lower the arm holding the weight down and at the same time raise your other hand to your neck, keeping your elbow out.
- Hold the position for a few moments and return to the starting position.
- Stand with your feet together and hold the dumbbell with both hands.
- Extend your arms in front of you.
- Bend your arms to bring your dumbbell down to heart height and at the same time lift your right leg straight out in front of you.
- Then bring your arms up while lowering your leg to the ground.
Do the plank to firm the belly
- Lie on your stomach.
- Next, stand parallel to the ground, supporting yourself with your forearms and your toes.
- Tuck in your stomach and lie like this for as long as you can. You will see how your belly will work very hard!
Do sit-ups, abs!
- Lie on your back and secure your feet somewhere (under the couch, for example).
- Put your hands behind your head and forcing with your abs straighten up in a seated position.
- Do several sets and do not forget to enter your belly during the exercise.
- Lie on your stomach keeping your arms along your body.
- Bring your head as high as possible to the sky without moving the rest of your body.
- Hold for at least 15 seconds and return to the starting position.
- Do several sets and don’t forget to enter your belly.
There you go, with all these tips and tricks and without forgetting our products and accessories, nothing can now prevent you from having a nice flat and well-muscled stomach!
To have a flat stomach you must of course lose this bad fat! Come read more tips and tricks: Lose abdominal fat.