How to get rid of a pimple overnight?
Seeing a pimple appear on the face is not pleasant at all, especially in the morning when you wake up and have to go to school or go to work. So how to quickly get rid of it?
In this article, I offer you some of my best grandmother’s tips and recipes to make a pimple disappear overnight.
1. Dry the pimple to make it disappear overnight
A first grandmother’s trick to get rid of a pimple overnight is to dry it out. So you can try this homemade recipe:
- In a small container, mix 1 tablespoon of sea salt with 2 tablespoons of hot water.
- Once well mixed, soak a cotton swab in the solution and apply to the pimple.
- Repeat twice during the evening, before going to bed and the next morning the pimple will be gone.
2. Get rid of a pimple overnight with toothpaste
Undoubtedly the most shared grandmother’s remedy, is toothpaste really effective in eliminating a pimple in a few hours?
Well for having tested it a few times, it works pretty well to eliminate or rather to reduce a big red pimple on the face.
- Apply a little white paste toothpaste directly to the pimple (without going over the skin).
- Leave the toothpaste on overnight and rinse your face the next morning.
The pimple may not have completely disappeared from the face, but it will be much less visible thanks to this remedy.
3. Get rid of a red pimple overnight with honey
A home and above all natural remedy that works really well to eliminate a pimple in just one night is honey.
Besides helping to make the pimple disappear, honey will help heal the acne pimple naturally overnight. Indeed, honey is an excellent natural healing agent! Here is how to make this remedy:
- Use a cotton swab, dip it in organic honey and apply directly to the pimple.
- Also apply to the redness around the pimple and leave on overnight.
You can also apply a bandage once the honey has been applied to the pimple. The next morning the pimple will be much less red and above all, it will heal.
4. A little tea tree oil to eliminate a pimple
Another natural trick to get rid of an unsightly face pimple overnight is to apply tea tree essential oil.
- Soak a cotton swab in Tea Tree essential oil and apply directly to the pimple.
- Leave on for a few minutes and apply a gentle healing cream to the pimple to complete.
Be careful not to exceed on the skin, it must be applied only on the button, because the essential oil of Tea Tree is powerful and could therefore give redness to the skin.
5. An aspirin-based grandmother’s remedy
Another home remedy you can try to get rid of pimples quickly, overnight, is aspirin.
- Crush 1 aspirin tablet and mix with a little water.
- Form a « kind » of paste and apply it to the pimple(s) to be removed.
- Leave on and dry on the pimple overnight and rinse off the next morning.
As aspirin is an anti-inflammatory, the pimple will be smaller, less red and therefore much less visible after a few hours.