How to grow a beard naturally?
The beard is always very trendy and fashionable among men. Older and younger alike like to have a beautiful, long, full and well-trimmed beard.
Here are some of the best products and grandma’s recipes to grow beards naturally and quickly.
An oil to grow the beard?
Save time with our guide to the best beard oils!
If not, read on for the best tips and tricks to grow a beard faster! 🙂
1. An oil to grow the beard
Before telling you about natural tips and tricks to grow a beard quickly, I wanted to tell you about a special beard oil.
It is an oil that promotes beard growth, but also nourishes and protects beard hair and the skin of the face and neck. It is important to choose a beard oil made from natural ingredients.
beard growth oil
- Promotes beard hair growth.
- To nourish, maintain and protect the beard.
- For a healthy, soft and shiny beard.
2. Grandma’s recipe for growing a beard
If you are looking for a grandmother’s recipe to grow a beard naturally and quickly, then here is an easy one to make at home.
For this beard recipe you need the following oils:
- 1 tablespoon of argan oil.
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- 1 tablespoon of castor oil.
Then follow the next steps to achieve success with this home remedy:
- Mix all the oils well and let sit for about ten minutes.
- Take some of the mixture with your fingertips and rub gently to warm the oil.
- Gently apply the oil to the beard from the tip to the root of the beard hair.
- Leave the oils on the beard for 20 minutes and rinse the beard with lukewarm water.
This grandma’s recipe will act as a natural beard accelerator in addition to limiting irritation and redness in the skin of the face. Perfect for sensitive skin.
3. Grow beards with castor oil
If you are looking for a quick and easy solution to help your beard grow and grow then castor oil is the answer.
Castor oil is a 100% natural product that you can use to take care of your beard. Less expensive than beard oil, castor oil is a good alternative for beard growth.
Why apply castor oil to your beard?
- To help moisturize the skin under the beard.
- To nourish beard hair with these nutrients and vitamins.
- To accelerate the natural growth of the beard.
- To repair and help regrow beard hair.
- To make the beard denser and fuller.
100% natural castor oil
- Natural beard, hair and skin care.
- Natural, pure and 100% organic oil.
- Promotes beard growth and density
You can mix castor oil with a thinner oil!
As castor oil is relatively thick you can mix it with another oil to make it more liquid and easier to apply on the beard. For example, you can mix it with jojoba oil or sweet almond oil.
Use argan oil as a natural accelerator:
Another natural beard oil that will work as an accelerator, but also as a natural moisturizer for sensitive skin is argan oil. This oil is perfectly indicated for facial care for men. I recommend that you test these 2 beard oils and choose the best one for you and your beard.
4. Accelerate beard growth naturally
To get a beard quickly there is a natural product that seems to really work for some men. This is brewer’s yeast or rather vitamin B5 which is precisely included in brewer’s yeast.
Brewer’s yeast helps to accelerate the growth and density of beard hair in addition to being beneficial for hair and skin.
Effective or not for beard growth?
There are positive and negative opinions on this subject! Indeed, some users indicate that brewer’s yeast is really a miraculous product to grow beards quickly while other people indicate that they have seen no change in hair length.
5. Regularly brush your beard to grow it
Once your beard is long and thick enough, it is important to brush it every day to maintain it properly, but also to promote hair growth.
Regular beard brushing!
Just like the hair, the beard also needs to be brushed and combed every day. Regular brushing of the beard helps remove dead skin, detangle hair, but also stimulate the hair bulb.
Of course, it is important to have a brush specifically designed for the beard and the type of beard you have. Indeed, there are brushes for short beard and long beard. Here is one that adapts to all beard types.
pocket beard brush
- Natural boar bristle brush.
- Beard and mustache brush.
- For a neat and neat beard at all times.
6. Wait for the beard to grow
There is no need to buy a thousand and one products to accelerate beard growth if you have none or if you only have a few hairs here and there on your face. Patience and determination are very important to hope to have a beautiful and long beard.
Depending on your facial hair, you will have to wait between 4 and 12 weeks before having a real beard and mustache. And don’t forget it is very important never to shave your beard before this period of a few months. So be patient and you will soon be rewarded.
Growing a beard takes time and patience. Once the beard is in place then yes, you can opt for products and remedies to grow the beard faster as well as products for trim your beard properly, but not before. PATIENCE!
7. Other beard growing tips and tricks
- Take care of your face daily: How can you have a nice, long, full beard if you don’t take the time to properly cleanse and exfoliate your skin? Whether it’s a soap, a cleansing gel, a mask or other facial care, it’s a first step to take to have a beautiful beard faster.
- Have a good diet: Diet also plays an important role in having a beautiful and long beard. Certain types of food are preferred. Choose foods rich in vitamin B12, B6 and B1 such as fish, nuts or eggs.
- Moisturize your face well: To have a beautiful beard and promote its growth, it is important to hydrate it well. In addition to castor, argan and other commercial beard oilsyou can apply a moisturizer on your face to prevent dryness under the hairs of the beard.