How to have more hair?
Hair that is too thin, without volume, not long enough, sparse, bald, in short, how do you get more hair naturally?
Man or woman, here are my best tips and tricks as well as some natural products to help you have more hair quickly.
1. Have more hair thanks to brewer’s yeast
Have you ever heard of the benefits and benefits of brewer’s yeast for nails, skin and hair? If you want to test a natural and really effective trick to have a lot more hair or rather to make it grow faster then brewer’s yeast is to be tested.
This brewer’s yeast is mainly found in the form of capsules or tablets. This dietary supplement will help strengthen and repair your hair, but will also help it grow faster.
Ask a naturopath for advice!
Ask for advice from a specialist in a natural products store or even a naturopath to know the steps to follow to have more hair thanks to this food supplement.
2. More hair with scalp massage
A simple trick to do to have more hair mass is to massage your scalp every day.
In the shower or bath, take a few minutes to massage your scalp. You can do this hair massage when you shampoo for example.
Scalp massage is good for blood circulation and therefore helps to have a healthy scalp and hair. A healthy scalp therefore allows for more hair and greater hair mass.
3. Have a lot of hair with castor oil
Some oils are really effective for hair care including castor oil! This oil is very popular with women, but also men, who are looking for a natural product to help have more hair.
Castor oil is sold in natural stores and online. It is known to accentuate hair growth. Here’s how to use it on your hair:
- Put castor oil on your head and lightly massage it into the scalp and hair.
- Then wrap the hair in a hot towel overnight.
- Rinse hair well to finish the next morning and let air dry.
You can also use this castor oil for body and face care.
- Accelerates hair growth and growth.
- Ideal for having more hair mass.
- For hair, eyelashes and nails.
4. Have more hair with coconut milk
If you want to try another old-fashioned remedy for growing hair in both men and women, then coconut milk might work just fine.
It would indeed seem that coconut milk nourishes the hair and scalp very well. It is therefore an excellent trick to promote hair growth and therefore to have denser and thicker hair.
- Apply the coconut milk on the scalp and massage the hair root.
- Leave on for 30 minutes, rinse and wash your hair to finish.
For this homemade recipe to be really effective, repeat at least 2 to 3 times each week. Your hair will be thicker and fuller after a few weeks.
5. Make a homemade clay mask
Clay is another natural product that I really like to use for various beauty treatments. Whether for the body, face or hair, I love grandmother’s recipes using green or white clay.
Here’s how to make this hair mask:
- Simply mix green clay with a little water.
- Apply the mixture to all of wet hair.
- Leave the mask on for 20 minutes, rinse and finish with shampoo.
If you have dry and fragile hair prefer the use of white clay for this recipe.
6. Biotin for healthy hair
If you had to choose just one vitamin to help you in your quest for perfect, dense and healthy hair, it would definitely be vitamin B8 or B7.
Better known as biotin, vitamin B8 or vitamin H to others, is excellent for promoting the growth and density of your hair. In fact, did you know that a biotin deficiency can lead to more hair loss than usual!?
Here are some of the biotin-rich foods:
- soy milk
- Beer yeast
- The mushrooms
- The egg yolk
- Lentils, etc.
In addition to helping against hair loss, biotin also helps to regain shinier and stronger hair.
7. Vegetable oils to nourish the hair
Although castor oil is really great for helping to grow more hair quickly, other oils can also be used.
To nourish and help to have more hair mass here are other oils to use:
- Coconut oil
- Jojoba oil
- Grape seed oil
- Avocado oil
You can apply these oils to the length of your hair to nourish it and make it stronger and denser.
8. Extensions and hair extensions
If you are a woman and want to have more hair very quickly then the solution remains necessarily the installation of extensions and additions of hair.
Hair extensions will certainly allow you to have longer hair, but your hair in general will also be much thicker and denser. You will therefore have more hair without waiting weeks, even months before the hair grows naturally.
Depending on your budget and the desired style, here are the different types of hair extensions application:
- Clip-in extensions (easy and quick to install yourself).
- Skin weft extensions (adhesive strip, almost invisible).
- The application of hot extensions (fixed at the root with small rings).
- The application of cold extensions (fixed with keratin).
9. Cut your hair on the full moon ?
Of course it’s a myth, but is it really just a myth or does this grandma trick really work for more hair!? ?
Many people believe that cutting your hair during the full moon helps to have a lot of hair, or at least to grow hair faster. This hairstyle technique is very effective for many it seems.
So if you are looking for an unusual and funny trick to test to have more hair, wait for the next full moon to cut your hair tips. Who knows, maybe this stuff will really work for you.