How to have perfect eyebrows?
Having beautiful, natural-looking eyebrows is important for many women, but also for men. Do you take the time to maintain your eyelashes and eyebrows?
Here are some easy and practical tips to do at home to have beautiful eyebrows naturally.
To have beautiful eyebrows that look natural, you have to follow a few easy steps:
- Create an arch with your natural eyebrows. Pointed eyebrows can give you a permanently surprised or angry expression. So if you don’t have a high arch, but want to create a subtle one, hold an eyebrow pencil against your nostril and line it diagonally with the center of your eye. It is this eyebrow shape that is the most natural.
- Then, with an eyebrow brush, brush your eyebrow hairs downward. With the product of your choice, slightly modify the shape of your eyebrows, creating a slight peak where your natural arch is. Finally, replace the eyebrows with the brush so that they resume a natural appearance.
Do you have an eyebrow brush?
- Brush for eyebrows and eyelashes.
- Soft brow brush.
- Can also be used on false eyelashes.
2. Pay attention to the tip for perfect eyebrows!
Excessive extension of the tail of your eyebrows may create a droopy effect, thus pulling your face even further down. Your eyebrows should end naturally at a place that lifts your face.
How to determine the end of the eyebrow tip?
So to determine where the tip of your eyebrows should end, hold an eyebrow pencil diagonally to your nostril and line it up with the side of your eye. Where the pencil touches your brow bone is where the tip of your eyebrow should end.
Now here are some tips for doing those pencil brows right:
- Use light, quick strokes to create more realistic hair.
- Do not fill in your brows, whether with pencil, powder, or brow wax.
- The goal is to naturally mimic the tiny hairs that make up your eyebrows by applying small strokes with the pencil.
- Draw your eyebrows in the direction your hair naturally grows.
Video and make-up tutorial: How to draw and make up your eyebrows?
4. Eyebrow shaping at home
To have a perfect eyebrow for womenyou just need to have good tweezers, a mirror in a well-lit room and follow these few tips:
- Identify the beginning of your eyebrowss: Flip your tweezers over so the open end is pointing down and place them vertically along the outer edge of the bottom of your nose. The point where the end of the tweezers land marks the start of your forehead (which should be about 2-3cm above the inner corner of your eye).
Draw the line of the eyebrows!
Using an eye pencil, draw a vertical line to outline the start of each eyebrow, then check that the space above the bridge of your nose is centered between them. Remove unwanted hair between your eyebrows by taking the hairs at the root and slowly pulling them out.
- Mark the tips: Place the pliers at an angle against your cheek so that the open end is at the bottom of your nose and the other end reaches the outer corner of your eye. Where the clip touches your forehead is where the hair should end. Mark it with the eye pencil, then tweeze the hair beyond that line.
- Determine the desired eyebrow thickness: Starting just below the fullest part of your forehead, use an eye pencil to draw a line along the lower edge of your forehead; it should sit above unwanted hair and follow the natural shape of your eyebrow topline, which can be angled, slightly curved, or even straight. Pluck excess hair below this line.
The fashion being for thick and thick eyebrows, many women are turning to the Lebanese eyebrow technique. Do you know what the Lebanese eyebrow is?
Offering a high density, thickness as well as a precise shape, the Lebanese eyebrow gives structure to the face while highlighting the look.
How to tweeze and make Lebanese eyebrows?
The technique to achieve this result is very different from that used to pluck the eyebrows normally. Indeed, it consists of plucking the eyebrows by wedging the hairs between 2 twisted threads. As this technique requires know-how, it is better to entrust this task to experts.
Be warned, the hair removal technique to achieve a beautiful Lebanese eyebrow can be quite painful. But in expert hands, you’ll have beautiful, thick, full brows that look natural.
6. Have beautiful eyebrows, for men too!
Having a masculine look is important for many men, it’s normal! But why not take care of your eyebrows a bit?
A simple development of the eyebrows will make them look better. Sometimes it is enough to trim the eyebrows slightly or to remove a few hairs here and there.
Remove superfluous hair between the eyebrows!
If you have unwanted hair between your eyebrows, you can pluck them. The amount to remove is a personal choice, but the trend is to clean this area well and avoid the mono-brow, but without removing too much to keep the eyebrow as natural as possible.
Male eyebrows can be thick and still look groomed. This thickness balances facial features, especially if you have large eyes or an angular face.
Do not hesitate to consult a beautician if you do not feel comfortable doing the maintenance and waxing of your eyebrows yourself. This person figured out how to properly clean your eyebrows while maintaining your masculine appearance.
7. Have beautiful eyebrows with castor oil
An oil that you absolutely must know and use for your beauty treatments is castor oil. This oil has always been widely used and appreciated by men and women. It’s a well-kept grandmother’s trick!
Mainly used for hair growth, this 100% organic and natural oil is also very effective in taking care of your eyelashes and eyebrows. You can therefore use castor oil for:
Here is a castor oil we particularly liked for skin, hair, eyelash and eyebrow care:
- For hair, eyebrow and eyelash care.
- Helps against brittle and damaged nails.
- Excellent cleanser and natural make-up remover.