How to have soft and smooth skin?
It is important to take care of your skin and your face on a daily basis to hope to have beautiful smooth, soft and clear skin.
If you have rough, dull skin, here are my best grandma’s tips and recipes for naturally soft, smooth skin.
1. Moisturize your face well for smooth and soft skin
To have smooth and soft skin, it is important to hydrate it well and drink plenty of water every day.
Choose a water-rich skin cream to properly moisturize her face. Hydration protects and preserves all the suppleness of the skin. So after cleansing and exfoliating the skin, apply a quality moisturizer all over the face and neck.
Drink plenty of water every day:
It is also important to drink plenty of water, around 1.5 to 2 liters of water every day. As water helps activate blood circulation, your skin will necessarily be smoother, softer and brighter.
2. Grandma’s recipe for smooth skin
If you like to test grandmother’s tips, here is a 100% natural one based on milk and honey for the face.
Here’s how to make this grandma’s recipe:
- Mix honey with cold milk in a container.
- Mix well until you have a slightly smooth and creamy texture (add honey or milk if necessary).
- Apply directly to the face and leave the mask on for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water and blot with a towel to gently dry the face.
You can also add cucumber puree to the mixture, which is a great natural product to moisturize the skin naturally.
3. Have pretty smooth and soft skin thanks to almond oil
A trick from grandmother that I love to use on my face from time to time is the one based on sweet almond oil.
This almond oil nourishes and tones the skin of the face naturally.
- Rub and warm a few drops of sweet almond oil between your hands.
- Then apply this oil on the face and making circular movements.
Apply 1x a day and you will quickly notice a change in the appearance of your skin and your face which will be much smoother and clearer.
You can also use sweet almond oil on your hair and even against stretch marks.
Sweet almond oil
- Softens skin and hair naturally.
- Natural moisturizer for all skin types.
- Nourishes, softens and softens the skin.
4. A little olive oil for a smooth face
Did you know that olive oil can give your face lovely soft and smooth skin? Here’s how to use it on the face:
- Pour and rub a little olive oil between your hands.
- Gently rub the face with the oil in circular motions.
- Leave on the face for 5 to 10 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water to finish.
I don’t recommend this trick if you have naturally oily facial skin because it’s oily.
5. Homemade scrub recipe for naturally smooth skin
There’s nothing like a homemade scrub to illuminate and smooth the skin of the face naturally. Here is an easy scrub recipe to make at home:
- Collect the coffee grounds and store them in a container in the fridge.
- Apply to face and rub gently to remove dead skin.
- Rinse and towel dry, patting face gently.
6. Salt and olive oil remedy for beautiful skin
One last grandma’s recipe that works really well for cleansing, exfoliating, and smoothing facial skin is one with salt and olive oil.
Here’s how to make this exfoliating recipe:
- Mix in a bowl 3 tablespoons of olive oil with 4 tablespoons of coarse salt.
- Add 2 drops of lavender essential oil and mix again.
- Apply to face and neck and rub in to thoroughly exfoliate and remove dead skin.
For more efficiency, you can replace olive oil with sweet almond oil which will be even more beneficial for the skin and face.
7. Other tips and tricks to have smooth and soft skin
Here are more do-or-don’t (depending) tips and advice to help you have smooth, clear, and soft skin forever!
- To drink a lot of water: Staying well hydrated every day will give you a radiant, blemish-free complexion. Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day for smooth, soft and healthy skin.
- Always remove make-up at night: Removing make-up at the end of the day will allow you to remove the impurities accumulated on your face throughout the day. Makeup removal is really important.
- Rinse the face with lukewarm water: Avoid water that is too hot, as it dries out the skin and makes the skin rough. Prefer lukewarm water when you take a bath, for example. An excellent tip for smooth skin, both on the face and the body.
- No more alcohol and cigarettes: Avoid alcoholic beverages and cigarettes, as they tend to dehydrate the skin and make it dull and dry, not to mention that they accelerate aging.
- Don’t Fiddle Your Face: Keep your hands away from your face as they are often dirty and carry bacteria and germs that can cause redness and skin blemishes.
- Run away from the sun: Limit sun exposure. If you absolutely have to, use a high protection sun cream and also wear a hat, because even dark skin is sensitive to the sun. Not only does this cause aging of the skin, but it increases the chances of being struck by skin cancer.