How to have soft hair? Homemade hair mask, recipe based on sweet almond oil, shampoo and conditioner, come and discover all of our tips.
In this article, I offer you tips and products to make your hair soft, very soft!
1. Soft hair with an egg yolk
Do you know the egg yolk trick to make her hair soft and silky? Here’s how to make this beauty recipe a success:
- Take several egg yolks and beat them.
- Then add a drizzle of olive oil and mix everything together.
- Spread the egg and oil mixture on the hair.
- Pay particular attention to the ends of the hair.
- Leave to rest for 20 minutes, covering your head with a warm cloth.
For good results and to have softer and longer hair, you must do this hair treatment once a week.
2. Almond oil for soft hair
How to have soft hair if your hair is always very dry and brittle? Well thanks to almond oil, your dry hair problem will be a thing of the past.
Here is how to use this oil on your hair:
- Apply a little almond oil on the hair.
- Wrap the hair in a hot towel.
- Leave on the hair for 1 to 2 hours.
- Rinse well and then wash the hair to finish.
With this sweet almond oil beauty remedy your hair will be soft, shiny, hydrated and silky.
Sweet almond oil
- 100% natural and quality oil.
- Nourishes and strengthens the hair.
- For hair, face and body.
If you continue to have dry hair come read these other tips and tricks: Remedies for dry hair.
3. Product to make hair soft and supple
Several products also exist to help have more shine, suppleness and softness in your hair. Although some products are really effective others are much less so.
If you do not want to make recipes or homemade hair masks, then we offer you a very effective and very popular product below! 🙂
This is Garnier’s Huile Merveilleuse. A special oil to have soft, silky and supple hair. This product based on argan oil and camellia oil offers your hair:
4. Apple cider vinegar for soft hair
Another home remedy for soft, shiny hair is apple cider vinegar. Yes yes, apple cider vinegar.
Here are the steps to do this remedy in the shower:
- Wash and rinse hair with apple cider vinegar.
- Rinse again and shampoo the hair.
- Finish with conditioner for even more shine.
Be careful not to get cider vinegar in your eyes or in your mouth, you won’t really appreciate its taste and smell.
This apple cider vinegar trick is really ideal for having softer but also silkier and shiny hair.
5. Rinse your hair with cold water
Taking a hot shower to wash and relax is fine, but pay particular attention to the final rinsing of the hair.
Indeed, the simple act of rinsing your hair badly can make your hair dull and rough… Goodbye shine!
It is therefore necessary to rinse the hair thoroughly to remove all residues of shampoo and conditioner. But the most important thing is to rinse your hair with cold or lukewarm water.
A final rinse with cold water helps tone the hair in addition to making it very soft and shiny.
6. Rinse her hair with lemon juice 🙂
For shiny and silky hair, lemon juice is an excellent beauty trick to practice in the shower. Here’s how:
- Wet hair with lukewarm water.
- Then rinse the hair with lemon juice (add a little cider vinegar for more shine).
- Rinse your hair well with lukewarm or cold water.
Be sure to remove all traces of lemon juice from your hair. Lemon juice will make your hair shine beautifully.
7. Homemade mask to make your hair soft
Now how about trying a homemade mask recipe to make hair soft and shiny?
For this hair mask you need:
- 2 teaspoons melted shea butter.
- 2 teaspoons of argan oil.
Once well mixed, apply the mixture from the tips to the roots of the hair and all over the hair. Leave it on for an hour and rinse your hair well in the shower to finally finish with a shampoo.
It’s important to let your hair air dry so you don’t damage it with rubbing or the heat of a hair dryer.
8. Shampoo, detangler and conditioner
How do you expect to have soft, healthy hair if you don’t take the time to choose your hair care and hair products wisely?
So buy a good quality shampoo and conditioner along with a hair conditioner spray.
Wash hair with shampoo and finish with conditioner and a good rinse. Once out of the shower and your hair dry, just spray the conditioner on your hair.
Don’t forget the conditioner!
Once the hair is well washed, apply a conditioner to the hair. Thanks to this product, the hair will be protected against all external aggressions such as pollution, wind and sun.
The conditioner will smooth your micro particles and thus make your hair much softer but also silkier and smoother to the touch.
For other tips for even smoother hair, it’s here: How to have straight hair?
9. Soft hair thanks to certain foods
There are many foods that can help you have soft hair but above all healthy hair. Whether it’s for softness or to have thicker and longer hair, here’s what you need to eat.
For beautiful hair you need to eat lots of fruits and vegetables, foods rich in B vitamins and A vitamins as well as zinc.
Here are some things to eat that are good for the hair.
- vegetable oil
- red beans
- some salmon
10. Brush your hair well to make it soft and smooth
Another tip to have softer hair is to brush it, but above all to brush it WELL! But now, do you really know how to brush your hair?
Did you know that it is recommended to brush your hair upside down? Starting from the neck towards the forehead, gently brush all her hair.
A brush with natural bristles!
You should also choose a brush with natural bristles such as a boar bristle brush. Avoid the use of a plastic brush or comb as this may damage your hair instead.
Read on for more handy hair tips and tricks: Tips for having beautiful hair.