How to thicken your eyebrows naturally? If you find your eyebrows too thin and sparse, there are some good tips for thickening them.
Today, on 10-Tips, I offer you natural tips and remedies to have thicker eyebrows.
1. Thicken the eyebrows with an egg yolk
A first natural trick to have thicker eyebrows is to use an egg yolk. Here’s how to do this trick:
- Crack an egg and carefully separate the yolk from the egg white in a small bowl.
- Use a cotton swab and apply the egg yolk directly to the eyebrows.
- Let act and completely dry the egg yolk and rinse the eyebrows.
Repeat this trick every day to succeed in thickening the eyebrows within about 2 weeks.
2. Fuller brows with castor oil
One oil you should all have at home is castor oil. This oil is very popular and used for a multitude of home beauty tips and treatments.
Castor oil can be used for the growth of eyebrows but also hair and nails.
Very simple to do, here are the 2 steps:
- Soak a cotton swab in castor oil and apply to the eyebrows.
- Leave on all night and when you wake up, rinse your eyebrows with lukewarm water.
If you don’t have castor oil at home here is some at the best price:
Organic castor oil
- 100% natural eyebrow treatment
- For hair, eyebrows, eyelashes and nails
- Stimulates, strengthens and hydrates.
3. Apply coconut oil to the eyebrows
Just like egg yolk, coconut oil contains a lot of protein which makes it a good thing to thicken and take care of the eyebrows.
Here is how to use this coconut oil:
- Heat a very small amount of coconut oil.
- Apply slightly warm coconut oil on the eyebrows.
- Leave on overnight and rinse off the next morning to complete the trick.
You can substitute coconut oil for olive oil if you prefer. It may be a little slower as a result, however.
4. Thicken your eyebrows naturally with milk
Another 100% natural remedy to thicken the eyebrows is simply the application of milk.
Milk is a good source of protein, vitamins and minerals. It is excellent for thickening and growing the eyebrows but also the hair.
Here is how to use the milk on your eyebrows:
- Slightly heat a little milk in a cup.
- Apply the lukewarm milk to the eyebrows using a cotton swab.
- Leave to act and completely dry the milk and rinse with water to finish.
5. Strengthen and thicken eyebrows with Aloe vera
Another natural product you can use to get thicker eyebrows is aloe vera.
Aloe vera will be a great help in strengthening the eyebrows in addition to helping them appear thicker.
Here’s how to apply it on your eyebrows:
- Use fingers and apply a small amount of aloe vera to eyebrows.
- Gently rub in to coat all brows.
- Leave on all night and in the morning rinse with lukewarm water.
- Repeat daily for 1-2 weeks for good results.
6. Thicker eyebrows with garlic
If you like to test grandmother’s remedies then the garlic trick is one! Here’s how to use garlic to thicken your eyelashes:
- Take a fresh clove of garlic and crush it.
- Take the puree, the garlic paste and apply it on the eyebrows by rubbing lightly.
- Leave on for 20 to 30 minutes and rinse the eyebrows with lukewarm water.
- Repeat 2-3 times a week to grow and thicken eyelashes.
Despite the strong smell of garlic, this stuff really helps to grow and thicken the eyebrows.
Do you want to discover other tips and tricks to take care of your eyebrows?
For beautiful eyebrows I recommend reading these other tips: How to have beautiful eyebrows?