How to make a big red pimple disappear?
Waking up in the morning with a huge red pimple on your face… What a nightmare isn’t it! We all have at one time or another a big pimple that appears on the chin, forehead or nose!
I offer you the best tips and tricks that I myself used when I was younger to make big red pimples disappear.
1. Apply an ice cube to a large red pimple
To make disappear or rather to deflate and redden a big pimple on the face or elsewhere on the body, the ice cube is a really effective trick! Here’s how to do this trick:
- Take an ice cube and apply it directly to the red pimple for a few seconds.
- Reapply for the first 2 hours to deflate the pimple.
Other than the ice cube on a pimple, you can also use a cold towel or even a small cold spoon to reduce the size and redness of the pimple.
2. Make a big pimple go away with toothpaste
Toothpaste is a very common grandmother trick online! And believe it or not, this remedy works really well to make a pimple disappear quickly.
Very simple and above all inexpensive as a trick:
- Apply and cover large pimple with toothpaste (white paste only).
- Leave the toothpaste on overnight and rinse off when you wake up.
- Repeat 1 or 2 more times to make this big red pimple disappear.
Toothpaste will dry out the pimple and it will go away faster.
3. Tea tree essential oil on a red pimple
Certain essential oils can also be effective in removing large pimples on the face and neck. This is the case of tea tree essential oil which is in my opinion the best oil to remove this type of pimple.
Very simple, here is how to apply it on the button:
- Soak a cotton swab with tea tree essential oil.
- Apply the oil directly to the pimple without « too much » going over the skin.
- Repeat 2-3 times a day for a week to thoroughly remove the large pimple(s).
You can also experiment with lemon essential oil, which also seems effective in removing large pimples.
If you notice redness around the pimple, it is better to stop this trick and use a product specific to your skin type instead.
4. Rub a big red pimple with garlic
Another home remedy to deflate and reduce the redness of a pimple is garlic! Indeed, garlic contains antibacterial and especially anti-inflammatory properties.
Here’s how to pull off this garlic trick:
- Take a fresh clove of garlic and cut it into two pieces.
- Rub the garlic clove on the pimple and repeat 2 or 3 times during the day.
After only a few hours, your button should be less big, but especially much less red than this morning.
5. The aspirin trick against pimples
Aspirin is a great trick to get rid of a big pimple on your face. Just follow these few steps:
- Crush 1 or 2 tablets of aspirin in a small bowl and add a little water.
- Mix to form a paste and apply the mixture directly to the pimples.
- Leave the mixture on the pimples for about ten minutes.
- Use a clean, slightly damp towel to remove the paste from the pimples.
We only do this thing once, no more! If the button persists then continue with another tip proposed in this article.
Pour lemon essential oil on a cotton ball and apply it to your pimple. Repeat this ritual morning and evening to get that big red pimple off your face faster.
6. Get rid of a big pimple with green tea
Another tip to make a big pimple disappear naturally is green tea! Quick and easy, here’s what to do:
- Mix an equal amount of green tea and yeast.
- Apply the mixture to the pimple to be treated and leave on overnight.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water to finish and repeat daily.
Thanks to the antibacterial properties of green tea, the pimple will disappear naturally and quickly!
7. The Apple Cider Vinegar Trick
Before going to test all these new anti-pimple tips and tricks, here is a last one to do with apple cider vinegar.
- Mix apple cider vinegar with a little water.
- Soak a cotton swab and apply the solution directly to the large pimple.
- Leave on for 10 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water.
To get rid of the pimple, repeat this trick at least twice a day for 3 days.