How to make a pimple go away quickly?
Waking up with a pimple on your face is not pleasant, especially before going to school or work! Fortunately, there are a few tips and treatments that will help you get rid of pimples.
Here are my best tips and tricks to make a pimple disappear quickly!
1. Make a pimple disappear overnight with tea tree essential oil
If you are looking for a truly effective natural product for make a button go quickly in addition to leaving the skin radiant and smooth, Tea Tree essential oil is an oil to try!
This natural essential oil is excellent for cleansing the skin, but also for protecting it from imperfections. You can use this essential oil to get rid of pimples on the neck, face and pimples on the back. It is ideal for treating pimples overnight.
- Soak a cotton ball or cotton swab in tea tree essential oil.
- Apply the oil directly to the pimple and leave on overnight.
- Repeat the next morning to fully remove the pimples.
Tea Tree Essential Oil
- 100% pure and natural tea tree essential oil.
- Purifying and soothing property for the skin.
- Helps eliminate pimples naturally.
2. Apply toothpaste to a pimple
If you like home remedies then the one with toothpaste is particularly effective in making pimples go away quickly!
White paste toothpaste only!
So if you are looking for something to make a pimple disappear in a few hours, white paste toothpaste is the solution! I specify white paste, because the gel toothpaste is more likely to increase the redness of the button.
- Apply some white paste toothpaste to the pimple and leave on overnight.
- In the morning, rinse the skin and the pimple should be gone or at least reduced a lot.
This toothpaste trick is particularly effective in removing pimples on the nose and pimples on the chin.
3. Ripen a pimple with alcohol
70% alcohol is a very popular grandmother’s trick online when it comes to ripening a pimple quickly, in minutes!
Although this alcohol trick can be effective against small pimples, I advise against it, as alcohol irritates and dries out the skin. Then you are more likely to have even redder and bigger pimples on your face!
So instead of put alcohol on a pimplechoose toothpaste or Tea Tree essential oil instead.
Use alcohol on a sore boil instead!
On the other hand, alcohol at 70° or 90° can be applied to a boil. The alcohol will help reduce the pain of the boil in addition to disinfecting it.
4. Deflate a pimple with an ice cube
If you want to test a trick to make a pimple disappear or rather deflate in 5 minutes then the ice cube on pimple trick is the solution!
The cold is indeed one of the best tricks to quickly deflate a white pimple or a red pimple on the face, without piercing it. On the nose, forehead or chin, here’s how to use the ice cube trick well:
- Take an ice cube and gently slide it over the pimple for a few seconds.
- Remove the ice cube, let the skin rest and repeat to deflate and redden the pimple.
If you have very sensitive skin then I recommend wrapping the ice cube in a small towel before applying it to the pimple.
Another natural trick to quickly reduce the swelling of a pimple, but also its redness is that of the tea bag!
- Infuse a bag of green tea or black tea for a few minutes in hot water.
- Squeeze the tea bag and let cool for a few minutes.
- Apply the cooled tea bag directly to the red pimple for 5-10 minutes.
Thanks to the tannins included in the tea, the button will be much less big and red. Repeat 2 or 3 times during the day to deflate and redden the pimple.
6. Make a button go away with water and salt
As salt is very rich in minerals of all kinds, it remains an excellent home remedy for pimples. Salt can quickly dry out the pimple and therefore make it disappear.
For this grandmother’s recipe you simply need:
- Add a tablespoon of salt in 100 ml of water and mix well.
- Dampen a cotton ball or cotton swab and dab the pimples.
- Repeat morning and evening to quickly make all the pimples disappear.
If you have very fragile skin, do not use this trick, as it may dry out your skin even more and make it more fragile. Who says fragile skin, also says hello to pimples, so be careful!
7. Trick to get rid of a pimple in 5 minutes
If you’re really in a hurry to get rid of a pimple then I have a trick that can make it disappear in 5 minutes… Or almost!
Lemon is indeed an excellent natural remedy to quickly remove an acne pimple on the face. Here’s how:
- Cut a fresh lemon in half and apply the half lemon directly to the pimple.
- Leave the lemon on for 2-5 minutes and rinse with mild soap and water.
The button will be much less red thanks to the lemon! But be careful, I recommend that you test this trick in the evening, never in broad daylight because you could end up with a brown spot on your skin!
If you’ve decided to pop the pimple (which you should never casually do) you know that healing and scarring can take time.
A natural solution to remove pimples and scar the skin
is honey. Here’s how to do this trick:
- Apply some honey directly to the pimple and then apply a bandage.
- Leave to act all night and the next morning the pierced pimple will be less red and healed.
You can also use honey to reduce the swelling and redness of pimples overnight.
9. Yogurt and Lemon Natural Remedy
I now offer you my own homemade recipe based on citorn and yogurt to remove pimples from the face:
- Mix 4 tablespoon of natural yogurt and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Apply the mixture on the face and insisting on the level of acne pimples.
- Leave the mask on for 15 to 20 minutes, rinse and repeat morning and evening.
This trick is very effective against pimples but unfortunately not as fast as the other tips and tricks shared earlier in this article.
10. Get rid of pimples overnight with aspirin
If you don’t want to have that big red pimple on your face tomorrow morning, then the aspirin trick is the solution to your problem!
And yes aspirin can help you deflate, flush and quickly remove a pimple overnight without you realizing it. Here’s how to do this awesome trick:
- Crush some aspirin and mix with a little water.
- Form a paste and apply it directly to the pimple(s).
- Leave the mixture on overnight to make the pimples disappear.
11. Apply clay to a pimple
Clay is another natural solution to get rid of pimples on the face. In fact, it is green clay!
- Mix some green clay with cold water to form a paste.
- Cover the button with this paste and place a bandage.
- Leave it overnight to get rid of the pimple.
Green clay will help fight microbes and bacteria responsible for the development of pimples. The inflammation of the pimple will be quickly stopped thanks to the clay.
Here is a ready-to-use tube clay for you:
Green clay in tube
- High quality, ready-to-use green clay
- For beauty and health care.
- Cleans, disinfects and purifies the skin.
12. Never touch the pimple or his face with his fingers!
During the day it is important not to touch his face with his hands which are probably not clean. The simple fact of touching his face or worse touching the pimples may make the situation worse.
It’s difficult I know, but you absolutely have to control yourself and never touch or worse pop a red pimple (without a white head) on the face and elsewhere on the body… EVER!
Can you pop a white pimple on your face?
Excellent question and the answer is yes, but do not pierce the white button anyhow. Here is the right method to pop a pimple:
- Wait until you see a white tip at the tip of the button.
- Then apply a little sweet almond oil to make it softer and supple.
- Use a cotton pad or make-up remover pad to press and pierce the pimple.
- Then disinfect the area or better apply a little honey and a bandage overnight.