How to make hair grow faster?
Hair too short or just not long enough for our taste, did you know that it was possible to accelerate hair growth naturally with the help of a few natural products?
I myself tested some home remedies on my hair so here are my top tips for growing hair fast and naturally.
1. Oil to grow hair faster
For hair to grow faster, it is important to have healthy hair and therefore to take care of it on a daily basis. Some natural products, including some vegetable oils, can therefore help you grow hair naturally and even a little faster.
Castor oil and argan oil are 2 oils that can be used on your hair. Here are some interesting characteristics of these 2 oils on hair growth:
- Castor oil is an oil rich in fatty acids, it will help deeply nourish the scalp in addition to solidifying your hair. In addition to helping to grow hair naturally, castor oil also helps grow nails and eyelashes.
- Argan oil is another oil that will deeply nourish your hair in addition to moisturizing your scalp. For rapid and natural hair growth, argan oil in a mask is ideal.
Personally I mainly use castor oil to accelerate the growth of my hair and you?
- Accelerate hair growth naturally.
- Also for the growth of eyelashes and nails.
- Moisturizing, nourishing and regenerating properties.
2. Mask to grow hair faster
If you want to speed up hair growth and have beautiful, long hair, we have a grandmother’s recipe just for you. This homemade mask recipe contains eggs, honey and olive oil.
Here’s how to make this hair mask:
- Mix in a bowl 2 egg whites, 1 tablespoon of honey and 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Mix to have a very smooth solution and apply the mask on all the hair.
- Leave the homemade mask on for 15-20 minutes and rinse the hair with cold water.
- Finish with a wash and shampoo suitable for your hair and let air dry.
To make hair grow even faster you can replace olive oil with castor oil.
3. Grandma’s Recipe to Accelerate Hair Growth
To be honest with you, I’ve tried many grandmother’s recipes to speed up my hair growth and unfortunately not all of them are very effective!
To save you a lot of time, here’s one that seems to work well judging by online reviews and some of my friends who have tried this trick.
- Crush and paste a clove of fresh garlic, add 1 tablespoon of argan oil and mix.
- Then add 2 tablespoons of olive oil (or castor oil) and mix again and leave for 24 hours.
- Then filter the preparation and apply the mixture on your hair and more on the scalp.
- Massage the scalp and hair to spread the mixture well, let it act for 1 hour.
- Rinse and finish with a mild shampoo.
It’s not a miraculous recipe, but if you repeat this trick 1x every week you should see your hair grow faster naturally.
4. Remedy to grow hair faster
To continue in the same style as the previous tip, here is another grandmother’s remedy to grow hair naturally and quickly.
As I repeat a lot in this article, to grow hair, you must necessarily have healthy hair. Here are the ingredients needed to make this remedy:
- 6 tablespoons of coconut milk.
- 2 egg yolks.
- 2 tablespoons of organic honey.
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil (or better castor oil).
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and apply the mask directly to your hair and leave on for 1-2 hours. Rinse and make a mild shampoo to complete the trick.
If you take the time to do this remedy once a week for 1 to 2 months, you will accelerate hair growth naturally. You should see a difference in the length of your hair after about 3-4 weeks.
5. Natural trick to grow hair
I haven’t personally tested this trick, but reading all the reviews of this grandmother’s recipe on forums and Facebook groups, it really seems to help hair growth.
Here’s how to do this natural trick to grow hair:
- Extract the juice from a large yellow onion using a blender and add 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Mix well and massage the hair with the onion juice and leave on for 30 minutes.
- Rinse the hair with cold water and finish with a mild shampoo in the shower.
6. Grow your hair naturally with black cumin oil
Another oil that is appreciated and popular for taking care of the hair, but also of the skin, is Nigella oil. Did you know that this oil can help grow hair naturally?
Here are some of the benefits of black seed oil on your hair:
- Softens the scalp.
- Tones the hair.
- Gives shine to hair.
- Helps solve the problem of dry and brittle hair.
- Eliminates dandruff.
- Controls itchy scalp.
Once your hair has been thoroughly washed and dried in the open air, apply a little Nigella oil by massaging your scalp. This trick is ideal to help against hair loss and accelerate hair growth naturally.
Black seed oil
- Nourishes, softens and tones the hair naturally.
- Gives shine and luster to the hair.
- Helps against itchy scalp.
7. Hair grows faster tied or loose?
Do you prefer having your hair tied up or your hair down? I ask the question because it seems that doing a braid or just a ponytail helps to grow hair faster.
Have your hair tied up to speed up growth!
Indeed, when the hair is not attached it can rub on your shoulders and your body making it more brittle and therefore preventing it from growing freely and more quickly.
But be careful not to tie your hair too tight, or you risk damaging the hairline. So tie them up, but keep them a little loose.
Sleeping with a braid makes hair grow… True or false?
False, it is unfortunately false and it is even a bad idea to sleep with a braid. Indeed, the tension caused on your hair by a braid risks breaking and weakening the hair.
It is however a good idea to avoid having knots in your hair during the night. If you have very long hair, it might be a good idea then.
8. Other tips and tricks to grow hair faster
Finally, I suggest you discover some good tips and practical advice to help grow hair faster.
- Massaging her hair to make it grow: When washing your hair in the shower, you can take the opportunity to massage your hair and scalp. The massage will accelerate blood circulation and promote rapid hair growth in addition to making hair shinier.
- Brush your hair to grow faster: Did you know that the simple act of brushing your hair more regularly promotes hair growth and growth? It is necessary to opt for a brushing of the hair morning and evening and especially very gently so as not to attack and damage your hair.
- Washing your hair less often to make it grow: 3 shampoos a week is more than enough to wash your hair well. Since the shampoo eliminates the natural oils secreted by the hair and the scalp, you should avoid washing your hair every day.