How to make real Big Mac sauce at home?
A good Big Mac once in a while, it’s so good isn’t it! But personally I prefer to cook a good homemade hamburger and make my own sauce.
So today I present to you the REAL recipe for Big Mac sauce. An easy and simple recipe as if you were at McDo!
1. The ingredients of the Big Mac sauce finally revealed
Here, there is no question of inventing a recipe, because I actually have the list of REAL ingredients to make your own Big House sauce yourself.
The ingredients you need:
- 6 tablespoons of “real” mayonnaise.
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish (squeeze the liquid out well)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
2. Making the Secret Big Mac Sauce
Now that you have all the ingredients, here is how to properly prepare and succeed your Big Mac sauce:
- Add all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well with a whisk for a few minutes.
- Taste and add a little salt and pepper to taste (personally I add a lot of pepper).
- Place the sauce in the refrigerator 1-2 hours before adding it to your burger.
3. Preparing and assembling your burger
Finally who says Big Mac also says condiments! So what are the condiments to cook a real homemade Big Mac:
- a finely chopped onion (you can even use a grater).
- a mix of finely chopped iceberg lettuce.
- 2 or 3 slices of small pickles.
Of course, you will have to cook 2 good meatballs and serve it all in a sesame bun, like a real Big Mac bought at McDo.
4. Video: The Secret to Big Mac Sauce
Finally, for those who still doubt the real ingredients of this sauce, here is THE video that answers the question: What is in the Big Mac Sauce?
Don’t forget the fries!
To accompany your homemade Big Mac, I offer you this other article: How to make good fries at home? Here you will find my best tips and tricks for perfectly cooked and seasoned fries!