How to make your hair shine? Are you interested in having shiny, lustrous hair with a lot of shine? If you have dull, lackluster hair, this article is the solution!
I am happy to share with you today on 10-Tricks my best tips, recipes and products to make your hair shine.
1. Avoid chemicals
It’s a fact, hair products that are too powerful burn the hair and damage the sheath, making the hair dull and without shine.
Use gentle hair products!
So use softer hair products to smooth the hair sheath and thus reflect the light. This type of product is ideal for having beautiful hair and especially for making it shine.
Be careful with products with ammonia!
If you color your hair regularly, it will be more difficult to have shiny hair because ammonia (often present in dyeing and coloring products) can leave a deposit on the hair in addition to drying it out.
2. Smoothing product to make hair shine
There are hair products on the market that are intended to straighten hair and make it shine.
For smooth and shiny hair quickly!
Some work naturally while others require heat. Generally, this type of hair mask acts instantly on the hair. Ideal for polishing and making hair shine quickly.
3. A good diet for shiny hair
Did you know that the food choices and foods you eat every day can affect hair shine?
A diet rich in protein and fiber contributes not only to the health of the body but also to the health of the skin and hair.
So a good diet is undoubtedly an excellent tip to make hair shine.
4. Let your hair air dry
The use of the hair dryer contributes to drying out the hair and causing it to lose its shine, which increases the risk of having dry and brittle hair. Let your hair air dry as often as possible for a natural shine.
Use heat protectant!
If you absolutely must use a hair dryer or a straightener, it is important to protect your hair against heat.
Heat protectant products can be found online and in stores. Apply before using a styling device. Your hair will stay healthier and more beautiful.
5. Rinse your hair with cold water
Rinsing the hair with cold water tightens the hair cuticle and helps make the hair shinier.
If you add a little vinegar or lemon juice to the rinse water, your hair will be even shinier!
Just before getting out of the shower set the water temperature to lukewarm cold and simply rinse your hair for a few seconds. A simple and effective trick to make hair shine naturally!
This trick is one of the important steps in a good hair wash. Come and read our full article on this subject: How to wash your hair properly?
6. Homemade mask for lustrous and shiny hair
If you like to concoct hair mask recipes yourself then here is one to make your hair shine:
- Beat two eggs and mix them with a mashed avocado.
- Apply the mixture to your wet hair and wrap it with a warm towel
- Leave on for 1 hour, rinse with lukewarm water and finish with a shampoo.
Your hair will be shiny and lustrous like never before thanks to this homemade mask.
7. Other tips to make your hair shine
Here are more tips, advice and natural products to help you have even shinier hair!
- Sweet almond oil: Almond oil is excellent for healthy, shiny and lustrous hair!
- Watch out for the sun: The sun damages the hair greatly. To avoid dry and damaged hair, protect yourself from the sun.
- To brush hair: Brushing her hair again and again will make the hair shine! Thanks to brushing, the natural oil of your hair will be well distributed, both on the shaft and on the ends.
- Scalp massage: Scalp massage will activate blood circulation and have a beneficial effect on the quality of your hair.
- Cut the ends of hair: Split ends harm the appearance of your hair because they reflect much less light. So have them trimmed regularly.
- Washing your hair less often: And yes, shampoos cause a loss of the hair’s natural oil and dry it out even faster.
- Use conditioner: Using the right conditioner for your hair type will smooth your hair and make it look smoother and shinier.