How to remove pimples in the neck?
Acne pimple, heat pimple, small or large pimple, if you have pimples on your neck don’t worry, it is possible to make them disappear naturally.
I myself occasionally get pimples on my neck! So here are some of the tricks that works well for me to remove pimples in the neck.
1. I have a big pimple on my neck
Having a big pimple on your neck is no fun, right! I remember, about 1 year ago, I observed a small reddish lump forming under the skin. The more the days passed, the more the pimple grew and even became painful to the touch.
Is it a pimple or a boil on my neck?
After some research I finally knew that it was not just a pimple, but rather a boil that had taken up residence in my neck!
Unlike other small pimples on the neck or the back of the neck, you should never pop this type of pimple, because you risk an infection. Instead, here’s what to do to treat that big pimple on your neck:
- Gently wash the neck and nape of the neck with soapy water.
- Then apply a warm water compress directly to the pimple.
- Leave the compress for 5 minutes and repeat several times a day.
Although tempting, never squeeze or worse puncture the boil! It will go away on its own after a few days.
2. Aleppo soap against acne pimples
If you have acne pimples on the neck, neck and face there is a natural soap that can be useful for you.
Aleppo soap can actually help you reduce small acne pimples on your neck and face.
- Lather the soap with a little water in your hands.
- Apply and massage the entire neck and face and rinse with cold water.
In addition to pimples, you can use this soap for:
- remove blackheads
- reduce and prevent psoriasis
- disinfect minor cuts
- relieve insect bites.
Natural Aleppo soap
- Natural and organic soap with olive and laurel oil.
- Cleans, nourishes and protects sensitive skin.
- Ideal against acne pimples on the neck and face.
3. Remove a red pimple on the neck with an ice cube
The next tip works just as well for pimples on the neck, back or even on the face. The ice cube, a grandmother’s trick that quickly clears up small and large pimples on the body.
In addition to reducing the redness, the cold from the ice cube will help to gradually reduce the inflammation of pimples.
Very easy and quick to do:
- Wrap an ice cube in a clean, thin cloth.
- Apply directly to the pimple for about ten seconds.
- Repeat a few times during the day to loosen up and remove inflammation.
You can also soak a towel in cold water and place it in the freezer for a few minutes before applying it to the pimples.
Be careful not to apply the ice cube directly on the pimples because you risk aggravating the situation and even burning your skin.
4. Small red pimples on the neck after shaving
The next trick or rather the next tip for small pimples on the neck is primarily aimed at men.
So for you gentlemen who shave your beard, small red pimples may form after shaving on the face and neck.
Always use a clean, quality razor!
That’s why it’s important to shave gently using a razor with good blades that won’t scratch the skin. But beyond the quality of the razor, it is important to choose the right shaving gel or cream to avoid these little pimples.
Rinse your skin well after shaving and apply a moisturizer to prevent the appearance of small pimples.
5. Button in the neck and perfume
Having a favorite scent is great, but did you know that same scent can be the causes pimples on the neck and even buttons in the upper back?
Do you have sensitive skin?
Indeed, some skin types are more sensitive to chemicals, such as perfumes, eau de toilette and eau de parfum. If you tend to have pimples on your neck, you should avoid spraying perfume on it, which will attack your skin and cause the appearance of a multitude of small pimples.
Choose a sweet scent!
Fortunately, there are some milder, less harsh scents designed specifically for sensitive skin. It is this type of perfume that should be favored if you tend to make pimples at the level of your neck and your neck.
6. Avoid turtlenecks to avoid buttons!
Did you know that simply wearing sweaters with a turtleneck can cause neck pimples? So do you happen to wear it on occasion?
Obviously turtlenecks are worn less these days, but what we mean is to be careful and don’t wear clothes above the neck or at least not too often. The simple rubbing of clothes on the neck could cause irritation and therefore small pimples.
It is the same with the neckerchief and scarf which can cause pimples. But on the other hand, you have to protect your neck from the cold to avoid catching the flu, so just go with logic.
7. Clean the neck with a Konjac sponge
If you are looking for a really effective product to deeply cleanse the skin of the face and neck then the Konjac sponge is a very good solution.
The Konjac sponge is ideal for anyone with sensitive and acne-prone skin. It allows a gentle exfoliation of the face, but also of the neck as well as an excellent exfoliation of the pores of the skin thus avoiding small pimples on the level of the neck and the face.
Take the time to read the many positive reviews and comments from users, you will not be disappointed with this product!
Konjac sponge for face
- Excellent for face and neck exfoliation.
- For deep cleansing of the skin.
- For all skin types
8. Home remedies to remove a pimple on the neck
Now, here are some grandma’s recipes that you can easily try at home to remove pimples on your neck.
- Apply a can of toothpaste: Toothpaste is a grandma’s tip that can be found on many tips and tricks sites. You can therefore apply white paste toothpaste directly to the pimple. Leave it on all night and the next morning rinse your neck well.
- Garlic on the button: Crush 2 cloves of garlic to obtain a kind of paste and apply it directly on the pimples. Leave on for 15 minutes, rinse and repeat for 3 days to get rid of the pimples on the neck.
- Use essential oils: Certain essential oils can be used to remove small pimples on the neck and back. You can therefore apply with a cotton swab 1 drop of tea tree, rosehip or sandalwood oil.
If you had to choose only one tip or natural product for a pimple on the neck, then I recommend tea tree essential oil: