How to remove skin tags?
Do you have skin tags on your neck, shoulders and upper back? It is common to have tags that form on the skin in both men and women. But, how do you get rid of them?
10-Trucs presents below several good tips, home remedies and products specially designed to remove skin tags.
Tips and remedies to remove skin tags:
1. A skin tag, but what is it?
Before talking about the tips and natural treatments for skin tags here is a little information on them. First of all it is important to mention that skin tags are generally benign, harmless.
Although harmless it can be embarrassing and inconvenient to have a lot of these little balls of flesh on the body can’t it!
It is common to see skin tags forming on the neck, armpits, shoulders and even eyelids. Some people are more at risk of developing these small skin growths including:
- obese people
- people over the age of 50
- people with diabetes
- pregnant women
2. Remove skin tags with apple cider vinegar
A first 100% natural and effective trick to kill a skin tag is with the use of apple cider vinegar.
Indeed, this trick has been used for a very long time by our grandmothers to treat and remove skin tags naturally. Here is how to achieve this natural treatment:
- Soak a cotton ball with apple cider vinegar
- Then apply it directly to the skin tag for 15 to 20 minutes
- Repeat 2 to 3 times daily for 2 weeks
After a few days or weeks the skin tag will change color and eventually fall off on its own.
This trick based on apple cider vinegar is also effective against warts as you can read here: How to remove warts naturally?
3. Lemon juice, an effective natural trick
Lemon juice is often used for tips and tricks found on our website. So why not use it against that little skin growth?
Indeed, as lemon juice contains citric acid, it remains very effective in quickly and effectively drying out skin tags.
- Cut a lemon in half and soak a cotton ball in its juice
- Apply directly to the skin tag and leave to act for fifteen minutes
- Repeat 2-3 times daily until it falls off
4. Tea Tree Oil Skin Tag Treatment
As with the apple cider vinegar trick, tea tree oil is also a gentle and effective treatment for removing a skin tag. Here’s how:
- Soak a small cotton ball in tea tree oil
- Apply directly to the tag for 15-20 minutes
- Repeat the treatment 2 to 3 times a day until the skin tag falls off on its own
Whether it is for this skin tag problem or for other tips and home remedies here is tea tree oil at the best price:
tea tree oil
- QUALITY: All our essential oils are 100% pure and natural. They are always…
- TECHNICAL INFORMATION: Botanical name: Melaleuca alternifolia | Part of the plant used:…
- PROPERTIES: The essential oil of Tea tree (or tea tree) is appreciated for its…
- USES: Inhalation, oral route, dermal route, in your cosmetics, in your diffusers
5. Garlic, excellent for skin problems
Do you like grandmother’s remedies to try at home? Well we have another garlic-based trick that should please you and help you get rid of skin tags on your body.
Indeed, did you know that garlic is an excellent antibacterial in addition to being a natural antifungal? So here is how to use garlic as a natural treatment for skin tags:
- Crush and make a kind of paste with garlic cloves
- Apply the paste directly to the skin tag and leave to act for a few minutes
- The operation is repeated twice a day for 1 to 2 weeks until it disappears.
6. Tear off a skin tag… Yes, but be careful!
We don’t all have the patience to wait days and days so we have a (radical) treatment to solve your problem and quickly remove this skin tag on your neck.
Indeed, did you know that it was possible to gently tear off a skin tag with dental floss? Here’s how:
- Gently wrap dental floss around the tag (at the base)
- The next day floss a little more and so on every day
After a few days the skin tag will change color and eventually fall off on its own.
Remove a skin tag, you may also like:
How to treat a cold sore? A cold sore (cold sore) is embarrassing and inconvenient, isn’t it? Here are treatments to make it disappear.
How to make a pimple go away? For those looking for tips and tricks to make pimples disappear quickly, this article is for you.