How to remove a woman’s mustache naturally?
It is not uncommon to notice the presence of hair and down on the mustache of women. Although natural, you don’t necessarily want to have that little down and mustache, do you?
I offer you today on 10 Tips my best tips and tricks to get rid of your mustache!
1. Remove hair and mustache in women with lemon
Before moving on to the tips and tricks for removing the fluff from your mustache, why not simply bleach or bleach it?
Indeed, some women will probably prefer this trick which consists of naturally discoloring the hairs of his mustache. Here is a first tip to try:
- Mix 2 or 3 tablespoons of lemon juice with a little cold water.
- Soak a cotton ball or cotton swab in the solution and apply to the down of the mustache.
- Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes and rinse with water to finish.
- Repeat daily for a week to thoroughly bleach the mustache.
You can also use a real face and body bleach product like this:
Cleansing cream for the face
- Suitable for upper lip fuzz discoloration.
- Also suitable for arms, bikini line, armpits and legs.
- Facial hair and down fade after 5 minutes.
2. Get rid of your mustache with baking soda
A grandmother’s recipe that can be used for women who want to remove the little fluffy mustache is the one based on baking soda.
Here’s how to do this trick:
- Boil the equivalent of a glass of water and then pour it into a bowl.
- Add 1 teaspoon of baking soda to boiling water and stir.
- Let the water and baking soda solution cool for 20 minutes.
- Soak a cotton ball and place it directly on the duvet and secure it with sticky tape.
- Leave on for several hours or overnight and in the morning rinse and moisturize well.
It is important to repeat this trick for 4 to 7 days to properly remove all the mustache.
If you are rather looking for a real natural trick to remove the hair above the upper lip then here is a recipe to test.
For this depilatory recipe you need the following ingredients:
- 1 teaspoon of honey.
- 2 teaspoons of powdered white sugar.
- 1 1/2 spoon of lukewarm water.
Mix all the ingredients well and heat directly in the microwave oven for 20 to 30 seconds depending on its power.
- Leave to cool for a few minutes and apply the wax to the down around your mustache.
- Put on the homemade wax and the down of a small piece of fabric and flatten well in the direction of the hairs.
- Then pull each piece of fabric against the direction of hair growth.
Of course, as with other mustache hair removal techniques, it will need to be repeated when the fuzz grows back.
4. Chickpea flour and mustache waxing for women
Another great grandmother’s remedy to remove the hair and mustache from your face is the one based on chickpea flour!
If you have sensitive skin, this recipe is a must! It is much gentler on the skin than honey and sugar hair removal!
Mix the following ingredients in a bowl:
- 2 tablespoons of chickpea flour.
- 2 teaspoons of natural yogurt.
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
Once well mixed, apply the mixture to the down and mustache and leave on for 15-20 minutes. Rub with a soft cloth soaked in lukewarm water before rinsing to finish.
To properly remove all the down, repeat this trick 2 to 3 times a week for the next 4 weeks.
Here is a video that shows the different steps of this homemade hair removal recipe:
5. Egg whites on the mustache
Another 100% natural mustache remover for women is the egg white trick.
- Mix an egg white with white sugar and wheat flour in a bowl.
- Mix well to form a sort of paste which is then applied to the down.
- Leave the paste on for about thirty minutes and rinse the face.
Repeat this recipe 2 to 3 times a week for 1 month to reduce the amount of hair and down on the face. You will even notice that the hair grows much slower thanks to this trick.
6. Pluck mustache hair with tweezers
The best solution to really get rid of the mustache in women is to tweeze. I agree with you, it’s long and even painful, but it’s really a good solution to no longer having a mustache.
The advantage of this technique is that you will epilate one hair at a time, without the risk of overflowing around the down area. You will therefore focus only on the hairs of the mustache.
Before tweezing his mustache, I recommend that you take a hot shower. Hair removal will be easier and less painful.