How to treat couperose naturally?
Do you have redness on your face, accompanied by small pimples? It may be couperose, or rosacea. Rosacea is a chronic inflammatory skin condition, most commonly affecting the face. If left untreated, rosacea can get worse over time. It is often confused with acne, eczema or a skin allergy.
Many people confuse couperose with rosacea. In fact, rosacea is the appearance of dilated blood vessels, one of the symptoms of rosacea.
Rosacea appears to be more common in fair-skinned people and is thought to affect around one in 20 people. Although the causes are not fully understood and there is no cure, there are several ways to relieve the symptoms . Do you have rosacea? Here are our tips and remedies for rosacea.
If you are not predisposed to it, you will probably never get it. However, if you have warning signs, including the appearance of rosacea, there are some things you can do to prevent your case from getting worse:
- Avoid hot drinks, such as tea and coffee
- Avoid spicy foods
- Reduce your alcohol intake, especially red wine
- Do not do intense physical exercise
- Beware of extreme temperatures
- Protect yourself from the sun as much as possible
2. An effective rosacea cream
Effective rosacea creams may be prescribed by your doctor to treat this skin problem.
These, often antibiotic-based, help reduce inflammation and redness in the face and are applied to the skin once or twice a day.
They are regularly used in combination with oral medications.
An Immortelle serum to treat rosacea naturally
Immortelle is a flower with multiple virtues and benefits for the health and beauty of the skin.
Indeed the immortelle of Corsica helps the healing of the skin but can also be useful:
- against wrinkles
- to relieve insect bites
- against hot flashes
- against digestive disorders
- to reduce psoriasis
- against rosacea
To naturally and quickly relieve rosacea here is the Immortelle Super Serum which helps to hydrate and regenerate the skin of the face:
- To reduce rosacea and other redness
- To reduce wrinkles
- With Immortelle from Corsica
3. Oral rosacea medications
In more severe cases, oral rosacea medications may be prescribed by your doctor.
It can be antibiotics, or isotretinoin. These drugs are used for their anti-inflammatory effects.
But be careful because isotretinoin can have severe side effects and is not to be taken lightly.
4. Rosacea laser treatment
If you have visible blood vessels, laser treatment may be used to shrink them. This will be done by a dermatologist and although the procedure can cause pain, most people can tolerate it without using an anesthetic.
Unfortunately, laser treatment can sometimes cause:
- a crust of skin
- a sensitivity
- and very rarely, an infection
These complications will usually clear up within a few weeks, although if there is an infection, antibiotics may be needed.
If you are one of those who try as much as possible to treat yourself naturally, here is a homemade mask that can help you reduce the symptoms of rosacea:
- 2 tablespoons cream of oats
- 1 tablespoon sweet almond oil
- 3 drops of rose essential oil
- 1 tablespoon of honey
Mix all the ingredients well, and apply this anti-rosacea mask on your face. Leave on for 15 minutes, then rinse with lukewarm water.
6. A natural remedy for couperose
To treat rosacea naturally, always have on hand a homemade lotion made of fine clay and mineral water. To do this:
- Combine 50 grams of clay in 1 liter of water.
- In the evening, before going to bed, gently wash your face with a cotton ball soaked in this anti-rosacea lotion.
7. The benefits of hemp oil on couperose (rosacea)
We hear more and more about the many health benefits of hemp in general. But did you know that hemp can also be used for beauty care?
Indeed, hemp oil will be beneficial for several skin problems, including the natural treatment of rosacea.
Hemp oil is one of the most moisturizing and deeply nourishes the skin. In addition, it is rich in omega 3 and 6, and it has anti-inflammatory properties. Apply this oil at bedtime, after gently washing your face.
8. Italian Helichrysum Oil to Treat Rosacea
Italian Helichrysum is a plant that is increasingly used in beauty treatments, as it is said to be beneficial for several skin problems:
- skin aging
- couperose and rosacea
To take advantage of all its benefits, add about ten drops to your day or night cream, or even in your serum.
10-Trucs offers you below a high quality Italian Helichrysum essential oil:
9. A natural home remedy for rosacea
Are you looking for a home remedy for rosacea? Try this all-natural skincare recipe:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 20 drops of lemon essential oil
Mix these 2 ingredients well, and apply this solution to your cleansed skin before going to bed.
10. Homemade recipe to naturally treat rosacea
Here is another natural remedy to do at home, to naturally treat rosacea:
- 100 milliliters of sweet almond oil
- 30 drops of Ylang Ylang essential oil
- 20 drops of rose geranium essential oil
- 50 drops of lemon essential oil
Pour all the ingredients into a small glass bottle, and mix well. At bedtime, and on a clean face, gently massage your skin with this mixture.
11. Essential oils to treat rosacea
This recipe based on essential oils will be very useful if you suffer from couperose:
- 1 milliliter of Italian helichrysum essential oil
- 1 milliliter of green cypress essential oil
- 1 milliliter of lemon essential oil
- 30 milliliters of hazelnut vegetable oil.
Combine all ingredients in a small glass bottle. Before going to sleep, wash your face as usual, then apply this natural solution to your skin using a cotton ball.
12. Witch hazel to treat rosacea
Witch hazel is well known for treating different skin problems, and the same is true for couperose. To make an all-natural homemade lotion:
- Add in boiling water, 30 grams of witch hazel flowers
- Boil for 4 to 5 minutes and then leave to macerate for 2 hours.
- Filter and bottle the solution.
This lotion can be used to make compresses on areas of your skin that are affected by rosacea.
Remedy for couperose, you may also like:
What to do against skin that ages too quickly? Several tips and products exist to stop or rather slow down the aging of the skin.
How to have beautiful skin without pimples? How about coming and discovering our tips, tricks and home remedies for pimple-free skin?