How to remove a pimple with an ice cube?
It’s annoying to wake up in the morning with a pimple on your face, but did you know that the cold or rather the « very cold » can help pimples disappear quickly?
Here are the steps in detail to properly use the ice cube to remove a pimple on the face and other anti-pimple tips as a bonus!
1. Apply an ice cube to the pimple
Before proceeding to the steps, it is important to mention that this trick mainly helps to stop the evolution of pimples and not to make them disappear completely.
So as soon as you feel a pimple on your nose, chin or forehead brewing, the pimple ice cube trick is an excellent solution!
- Take an ice cube from the freezer and apply it gently to the pimple to make it disappear (always use a clean, dirt-free ice cube).
- Leave the ice cube on the pimple for 1 or 2 minutes depending on your level of cold tolerance.
- Repeat 3 or 4 times during the first 2 hours to effectively stop the pimple.
2. Apply the ice cube to the pimple as soon as possible
The important thing with this anti pimple thing is to do it as quickly as possible, because if the pimple is already firmly in place on the face, it may be difficult to make it disappear completely.
Be careful not to leave the ice cube in contact with the skin for too long, because you risk burning yourself in addition to bursting the small veins near the pimple.
Is the ice cube useful for removing a pimple overnight?
Personally, when I have a pimple already firmly in place on my face and I want it to disappear overnight
, I opt for a mixture of sea salt and water. It’s really very effective in drying out a pimple while you sleep.
3. Apply a damp, cold cloth to the pimple
If you have sensitive skin and don’t want to risk burning it with an ice cube, then a less drastic and skin-damaging solution is to use a cold, wet cloth.
Here’s how to do this trick:
- Wet a cloth or small towel and place it in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Apply the cold towel directly to the pimple for a few seconds.
- Repeat as needed to quickly reduce the redness and swelling of the pimple.
Share this ice cube trick with your friends:
The ice cube is particularly effective for pimples on the chin, nose and forehead. Here are other effective tips on this subject: Remedy to remove pimples on the chin.