What is the best natural anti wrinkle?
When we get older, the skin changes and finally comes the appearance of the first wrinkles on the face. Due to the degeneration of facial cells and the loss of elasticity, the appearance of wrinkles can increase over the years.
To help you reduce the appearance of wrinkles on your face, here are 10 natural anti-wrinkle tips that are easy to try at home.
1. Drink plenty of water against wrinkles
Hydration is very important for health in general, but also more specifically for wrinkles.
Did you know that simply drinking plenty of water every day helps flush toxins from your body? A well hydrated skin will automatically be more beautiful and healthy.
If you don’t particularly like to drink a lot of water then do like me and add a few drops of lemon juice to your water to give a little taste of freshness.
2. Cleanse and protect your skin well
Toxins are your skin’s first enemies. By going outside, our skin and face are attacked by wind, pollution and dust.
Unfortunately these toxins contribute a lot to the formation of wrinkles on the face. It is therefore important to cleanse your skin and face thoroughly to help delay the appearance of wrinkles.
Apply a quality sunscreen!
The ultraviolet rays of the sun are very aggressive for our skin. It is therefore necessary to apply a protective cream against UV rays on the body and face. UV rays are also responsible for wrinkles and aging of the skin.
3. Castor oil, an excellent anti-wrinkle tip
Castor oil is a very effective natural product for nourishing and protecting your skin. So you can use it against wrinkles in this way:
- Soak a cotton ball with castor oil.
- Gently rub wrinkles and skin imperfections around the eyes, mouth and neck.
- Repeat 3 to 4 times every week to remove or rather diminish wrinkles naturally.
- Castor oil of quality and 100% pure.
- Helps against skin aging and wrinkles.
- Protective and regenerating oil for the skin.
4. Anti-wrinkle mask with honey and banana
Now how about trying a homemade anti-wrinkle mask made from banana and honey!
- Mash and puree a very ripe banana.
- Add 1 tablespoon of organic honey and mix well.
- Apply the mask to the face, insisting on wrinkles.
- Leave on the face for 30 minutes and rinse to finish.
Honey is excellent for skin elasticity and the potassium-rich banana is ideal for eliminating wrinkles naturally.
5. Antioxidants against wrinkles
Antioxidants are excellent for maintaining the healthy appearance of the skin as well as its elasticity. If you had to make a choice then know that fresh vegetables and fruits are very rich in antioxidant vitamins and therefore very good for the skin and the face.
So to help reduce and delay wrinkles Here are some foods to incorporate into your diet:
- brussels sprouts
- sweet potato
- the carrot
- The kiwi
- red pepper
All of these foods will improve the firmness and elasticity of the skin in addition to illuminating the complexion of the skin and face.
6. A facial massage against wrinkles
Have you thought about massage to reduce wrinkles? And yes, the facial massage improves the blood circulation of the whole face and therefore delays and reduces wrinkles near the eyes and lips.
You can massage your face yourself using vegetable oil, for example. Here are 3 great oils to use for wrinkles:
- Castor oil
- Argan oil
- Borage oil
7. Clay mask to reduce wrinkles
Another grandmother’s recipe for wrinkles is the use of green clay in the form of a face mask.
Here’s how to make this homemade anti-wrinkle mask:
- Mix in a bowl 2 tablespoons of castor oil and 2 tablespoons of green clay.
- Apply the clay mask on the face and on the wrinkles.
- Leave the mixture on for 20 minutes and rinse with water to finish.
Cattier Green Clay
- Ideal for making a face mask.
- Can be used alone or with essential oils.
- Quality and natural green clay.
8. Tips and tricks to prevent wrinkles
Finally, I offer you some practical tips and advice to prevent wrinkles:
Sleep well: A good night’s sleep prevents fatigue and helps keep the skin healthy and therefore keep wrinkles away from your face.
Watch out for stress: Did you know that the simple fact of being stressed can promote the appearance of wrinkles in addition to being really harmful to your health in general.
Watch out for grimaces and puckers: Certain repeated movements of the facial muscles are also the cause of the first wrinkles. Movements that flex facial muscles, especially around the eyes, should be avoided as much as possible.