How to remove pimples on the chin? Pimples on the chin are quite common and their appearance is often embarrassing. Fortunately, there are tips and solutions to remove these pimples.
I therefore offer you some good remedies that will be useful to you to get rid of pimples on the chin.
1. Why do I have pimples on my chin?
Pimples happen when your pores are clogged with oil and dead skin cells. Dead skin cells are supposed to rise to the surface of your pores and shed naturally.
When you produce too much oil, dead skin cells get trapped. These small globules of oil and skin form a clog that blocks your pores.
This is why you have pimples on your chin!
Sometimes bacteria that naturally live on your skin get trapped behind these plugs. When bacteria grow in your pores, they cause the typical redness and inflammation of pimples.
Depending on the amount of inflammation and bacteria, the pimple on the chin or forehead may develop a white head and or become cystic.
2. Remove make-up and cleanse your skin against pimples
Although we are often very tired at the end of the day, it is important not to skip the make-up removal stage before going to sleep. Carefully removing make-up before going to bed is a great way to prevent pimples from appearing on your chin and face.
Make a homemade facial cleanser:
In addition to removing makeup, it is important to cleanse your skin well to remove all impurities. For an effective and natural homemade cleanser, try this recipe:
- 2 tablespoons of tea.
- ¼ liter of water.
- The juice of half a lemon.
Infuse the tea in boiling water, then strain. Leave to cool then add the lemon juice. Use this cleansing lotion twice a day for clean, fresh skin and above all to no longer have pimples on the chin!
3. Get rid of a pimple on the chin with the tomato
Thanks to the vitamins and other antioxidant compounds it contains, the tomato can help you remove a pimple on your chin and forehead.
Here’s how to use it:
To do this, simply cut a tomato into thin slices which is then applied to the pimples on the chin for 15 to 20 minutes.
Of course you can also use this natural tomato trick to reduce pimples on the forehead, nose and elsewhere on the face.
4. Grandma’s remedy for a pimple on the chin
Did you know that toothpaste can help you get rid of pimples on your chin? As soon as pimples appear on your chin, apply toothpaste and let it dry. Then, rinse well.
You can repeat the treatment 3 to 4 times a day, until the pimple disappears completely. It is important to only use white paste toothpaste, not gel!
This toothpaste trick is also effective in removing pimples on the forehead and chin. Here is another article about it: How to remove a pimple on the nose?
5. Tricks to make a pimple disappear on the chin
Never touch your pimples on your chin. Indeed, as soon as a pimple appears on the chin, avoid touching it at all costs. This could make the situation worse and the pimple could become more infected.
Here are some good tips and natural remedies for pimples:
- White vinegar: To dry up pimples on chin, you can use pure white vinegar. Using a cotton swab, apply vinegar directly to the pimple. Repeat several times a day, until the pimple disappears.
- Cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar can be used to gently cleanse your skin, while treating and preventing the appearance of pimples. Apply it with a cotton ball to your face twice a day.
- Lemon juice: Just like vinegar, the juice of a fresh lemon will allow you to dry up a pimple on your chin quickly. In addition, lemon contains vitamins and antioxidants that will help healing in addition to disinfecting pimples. Apply it the same way as vinegar.
- Tea tree essential oil: Take advantage of the antibacterial properties of tea tree essential oil to fight pimples on your chin. Apply it directly to your pimples a few times a day for quick healing.
If you had to make a choice, opt for tea tree essential oil. Take care to test the oil on a small area of skin before applying it to the pimple.
Tea Tree Oil
- Ideal for face and body care.
- Helps fight acne and oily skin.
- Also ideal for cold sores.
This natural product is really very effective in helping to reduce and treat pimples such as those on the chin, forehead and back. Come read this other article: How to remove pimples on the back?
6. Baking soda, a remedy to test
The good old baking soda will once again be a valuable ally to eliminate pimples on the chin. If you are a regular visitor to 10-tips.com you know how much we love using baking soda in our tips and tricks! 🙂
Here’s how to make this anti pimple solution:
- Add some water to baking soda to make a paste.
- Apply the baking soda paste to the pimples and let it dry.
- Then, rinse your face with clear water to finish.
7. An easy solution for a pimple on the chin
To quickly dry up a pimple on the chin, use salt! Here is a simple little recipe to apply on your pimples:
- Start by diluting a tablespoon of sea salt in 120 milliliters of warm water.
- Then, using a cotton ball, apply this lotion on the chin.
- Leave on pimples for 30 minutes and rinse well to finish.
You can repeat this natural treatment 2 or 3 times a day to quickly remove pimples on the chin.
8. Mask to remove pimples on the chin
A white clay mask is a great way to deeply cleanse your skin while treating pimples on your chin and the rest of your face.
For this mask recipe you need:
- 2 tablespoons of white clay.
- the juice of half a lemon.
- 2 drops of peppermint essential oil.
- 1 drop of tea tree essential oil.
Mix the ingredients well to obtain a smooth and creamy paste. Then, apply the mask to the pimple-prone areas (forehead, nose, and chin). Let dry completely and rinse with lukewarm water.
9. Make a green clay mask
For an effective pimple mask for the chin, forehead, nose, and entire face:
- Combine green clay with mineral water and mix well to make a smooth paste.
- Spread it in a thick layer on your face and insisting on the pimples.
- Leave on for ten minutes before rinsing off with lukewarm water.
Rather than finding products and remedies to remove chin pimples, why not prevent them?
Here are some tips and gestures to reduce pimples on the chin:
- Never touch pimples on the chin and elsewhere on the face.
- Avoid wearing a scarf or scarf that is too tight at the chin.
- Have a good balanced diet and above all avoid « very » fatty foods.
- Remove make-up well every evening to make the pores of the skin breathe.
- Choose facial products and lotions appropriate for your skin type.
- Eliminate all sources of stress that can indeed cause pimples.
- Perform an exfoliation to eliminate cells and dead skin on the face.
For even more tips and remedies against pimples this article is really interesting to read: How to make a pimple disappear quickly?